31. ☆ Love You Around My Neck ☆

- PART ONE -

- PART ONE -

The fingers around Chay's neck never felt this good. The room was dark and awfully quiet. The only sound resounding through the silence was Chay's short gasps for air and Kim's husky whispers. "I waited for your answer after the video I sent you. I waited so long, Chay."

"Why didn't you answer, baby? Hmmm?" The hold around Chay's neck tightened. Kim's firm, pleasantly cold fingers dug deeper into Chay's flesh. He could feel the wild pulsating of Chay's blood in those precious veins that were connecting everything to the heart.

There it was. It wasn't the answer to Kim's question. It was something better. Chay let out a small desperate moan, his own hand reaching for Kim's hand around his neck and pressing Kim's fingers even more into his own skin.

Kim's fingers were going to leave such pretty bruises. "Fuck, baby, if I knew since the beginning that you'd like such things I'd stop playing nice a long time ago," Kim's breath breezed over Chay's ear as Kim leaned lower to look into Chay's eyes.

"You broke my heart. That's not nice, Kimhan," Chay slowly said, feeling the pressure of Kim's fingers with every word he spoke. And oh god, it felt so fucking good, Chay needed more, more, more!

"You are right," Kim said and his hold around Chay's neck got weaker.

Fuck. No. No. Don't! It felt too good to stop so quickly. Chay almost begged Kim to don't stop when Kim continued. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart, baby. But now you are here with me and I'm not planning to let you go. Ever."

Kim dug his fingers back deep into Chay's flesh, pressing and squeezing strong enough to cut the airflow for Chay for a couple of seconds. Once he loosened his fingers, Chay gasped for air but he didn't move. Didn't stop Kim in any way. And he could.

Chay wasn't restricted from movements in any way. And yet...He was just obediently sitting on a chair, letting Kim do whatever he wanted. Kim was with him again and that was all that mattered.

"Did you feel that, baby? How your lungs and throat burned when there was no air in them? That's how I feel every second without you." With his fingers still around Chay's neck and thumb slowly caressing Chay's Adam's apple, Kim leaned closer to Chay.

Their noses slightly brushed over each other, sending a new fave of shivers down their bodies. "So what do you say, baby boy, are you gonna be my air that I miss so much?"

"Yes...yes yes yes," Chay chocked out. He would be anything Kim would ask him to be.

"Hmmm, very good answer, baby. Tell me what do you want as a reward?"

"Kiss me," Chay's breathless moan left his lips, making Kim groan in need and devouring Chay's lips.

The purple-blue bruises were there. And they would be there tomorrow and the day after that...Chay loved them, for they were a constant reminder that his Kim was there with him again. Always there. Always deliciously wrapped around Chay's pretty little neck.

- PART TWO -

"Why do you always wear that scarf? You must be boiling in this weather," one of Chay's classmates reached towards Chay's neck..."Ou! What the fuck, man?" The classmate's hand stopped just inches away from the scarf, the tight hold around his wrist made him yelp in pain.

"I believe that my boyfriend doesn't want you touching his neck," Kim said sternly, letting go of the boy's hand.

"Oh...p'Kimhan...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make Chay uncomfortable. It's just the scarf—"

"That scarf is my present for his 20th birthday. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No no no, it's pretty. It's really pretty," the boy quickly said but Kim was past giving him any attention.

"Can we go, baby?" Kim asked Chay, the voice so soft that it almost seemed like a whisper, his fingers slightly pulling on the scarf. Kim smirked, seeing Chay's classmate Adam's apple moving up and down.

Chay smiled, "yeah, let's go. See you on Monday, guys."

Kim sat in the driver's seat, shutting the door with all his force.

"You are late," Chay said, taking off his scarf.

Kim turned around and grabbed Chay's neck, pulling him closer. "Did you let them see, baby?"

"No," Chay breathed out, relaxing into Kim's grasp.

"Good boy," Kim purred, kissing one of the perfectly shaped purple bruises on Chay's pretty neck.

Chay's body shuddered. He tilted his head to the side, his hands already in Kim's hair, pulling on them and pushing Kim closer to where he loved Kim the most — all over his pretty neck.

Kim licked the bruises, and pressed soft kisses here and there, while his fingers were just gently making small circles, softly brushing over Chay's skin.

"More," Chay whimpered.

Kim pulled away, watching Chay's confused expression and hands that were already reaching for him to pull him back. Kim shook his head, "your neck is too bruised. We should let it heal for a couple of days."

"My neck is fine!" Chay snapped.

"Careful with your tone, baby boy," Kim chuckled.

Chay ducked his head, "I'm sorry."

Kim leaned back to Chay, kissing him roughly, his tongue so deep that Chay could feel it at the back of his throat. Chay's guttural moan blended into the clicking sounds of their tongues. Chay opened his mouth more letting Kim devour him completely. Kim's hands around his neck or Kim's tongue deep in his throat... Both felt like a drug. Too intoxicating to let go of. Chay could spend days like this, lost in the carnal pleasure, in the arms of his perfect boyfriend.

+++++

Chay's body hit the bed with a loud thud. Head thrown to the back, neck and collarbones exposed to Kim's hungry lips and possessive fingers. Chay's moans were short and rapid as Kim run his fingers down Chay's neck, letting them linger at the crevice between Chay's neck and collarbone, while his lips were sucking a new set of hickeys all over Chay's shoulder, almost reaching to the valley of his other collarbone.

"Until your neck heals, I can mark other parts of your pretty little body. Don't you want that, baby?" Kim whispered, moving himself up to take Chay's bottom lip between his teeth, giving it a little teasing bite and humming at Chay's sweet groan after that.

"Yeah...yes...please, phi," Chay breathed into Kim's lips wrapping his hands around Kim's neck, craving to have him closer. "Hmmm, such a good boy for me," Kim kissed the corner of Chay's lips, his fingers tracing over Chay's sensitive collarbones when Chay moaned again. "Kim..."

"Yes, baby?"

"Umm...can I..."

"Hmm, tell me, baby, what do you want?" Kim stopped everything he was doing, looking into Chay's beautiful doe eyes. Chay didn't say anything, instead, his hold on Kim's neck tightened. Kim laughed as much as he could with Chay's hands tightly around his neck.

"You want my neck?"

"Can I?" Chay whispered. Kim laid down on his back, pulling Chay to lie on him. "All yours, baby."

And the fingers around Kim's neck never felt so good.

—☆THE END☆—