92. ☆ Dark Innocence ☆

"Have you heard? Porchay is dating Kimhan Theerapanyakul!"

"Yeah sure, where did you get such bullshit?"

"No no, man, seriously! My sister saw them eating each other's faces behind the school yesterday."

"Well, thank god it was only the face they were eating..."

"Geez, Man, this is fucking serious, okay!? We've promised Porsche that we would take care of Chay and look... he is dating the worst possible person at uni now!"

"First of all, stop yelling at me! Second of all, I'm sure that Chay is going to pretty quickly realize that dating the leader of the most dangerous gang in town isn't exactly the walk through a flowery garden. They'll break up soon, don't worry."

"Yeah... if Kimhan will let his new shiny toy slip through his fingers so easily."

☆☆☆☆☆ 

The university parking lot is filled with students trying to find the place to park their cars and students who are just trying their best to quickly get through this messy labyrinth.

One of the students who is trying to park their precious car is Leo Hunt, but poor Leo, today won't be his lucky day.

The loud sound of the motorcycle is spreading through the streets and the students in the parking lot are getting out of the way even minutes before the motorcycle finally arrives. They are not afraid of the motorcycle itself but of its owner. Kimhan Theerapanyakul, only twenty-one, is the youngest leader of the Smoke Dragon gang; the word going around is that the gang members are all hitmen or drug dealers. Kimhan Theerapanyakul took over the gang after his older brother, Kinn, was assassinated by the rival gang. According to some sources, on the day it happened, Kimhan raided the rival gang by himself and killed at least half of them. People call Kimhan the killing machine. And police? Police are paid more than well to play dumb.

Kimhan drives his motorcycle through the labyrinth of cars, he can already see his usual spot when Leo Hunt with his old shabby Ford parks right in his place. Some heads are immediately turning to the scene, knowing damn well that this isn't going to end well.

Kimhan stops his motorcycle and starts walking towards the clueless Leo Hunt who is just getting out of the car. Just before Kimhan takes the last step, one of the baseball players from the university team walks by, swinging his baseball bat casually in his hand. Kimhan grabs the baseball bat, "thanks buddy, I'll borrow this for a sec."

Leo Hunt is barely out of the car when the baseball bat hits his car for the first time, "you know what's not nice, Hunty?" Kimhan grins, "taking what's not yours!" he hits the car again. There is a crack in the front window just waiting for another strike to shatter completely.