98. ☆ Beautifully New ☆

— just last night KimChay got back together and they fell asleep on Chay's bed. Now it's morning and their first day of being boyfriends can finally start —

 Now it's morning and their first day of being boyfriends can finally start —

There's a man, sleeping in Chay's bed.

His boyfriend.

Kim.

Chay can't help the giddy smile that spreads all over his face when he gets out of his still-sleepy mood and remembers everything that happened last night. They talked for hours. But it was worth it. It was hard and emotional sometimes overwhelming, but Chay feels contented now. No more lies, no more secrets, no more doing something for the other without asking if that's what the other truly wants.

When Chay asked Kim why he never told him that he was the one who saved him at the bar, Kim's answer was so ridiculous yet so Kim like that Chay couldn't help but laugh. He thought he would cry, that he would want to punch Kim, kick him, shout at him but no... at the end, Chay was just glad that it was all over. That they can start again, and this time be happy. 'I didn't tell you about it, angel, because I didn't want you to think that I deserve your forgiveness just because I was there for you when no one else was.' Chay is going to remember this answer, the way Kim's eyes held inside of them the reflection of that memory, how Kim's voice was so raw, honest... Chay understands Kim, he really does but he also hates it. He hates that he didn't know sooner because if he did, he wouldn't have to cry so much over Kim never loving him. Because Kim wouldn't be there on that day if he didn't love Chay. That's not how Kim is, if Chay didn't matter then Kim wouldn't give a fuck what happens to him. 

Chay brushes his fingers over Kim's messy hair. Enough of thinking about yesterday or the past far gone. Kim is his boyfriend now and Chay can't be happier.

Chay lied. He can be happier. He is now when Kim slowly opens his eyes, smiles and rolls them over, pressing a kiss on Chay's cheek. "Good morning, angel."

"Good morning," Chay giggles, "you know that you are so cute when you sleep?"

Kim shakes his head, hiding in the crook of Chay's neck, sniffing Chay's comforting scent, "have you seen yourself?"

"Yeah, in the mirror, every day," Chay says in complete seriousness. He can feel Kim's laughter before he can even hear it. 

Kim's body shakes on top of Chay as he laughs, "smarty pants."

"Uhm, yeah... I'm actually the smartest out of all of you here, you should know that by now."

Kim raises himself on his elbows and looks at Chay, "you are, and definitely the most powerful one too, angel, and beautiful one, that's all what you are."

Blushing, Chay hides into the pillow, "ok thanks."

Kim chuckles, kissing Chay's shoulder, "wanna go have breakfast downstairs?"

Chay looks back at him, "yeah," he pouts, I'm starving."

☆☆☆☆☆

Walking out of Chay's room, hand in hand, the young Theerapanyakul and the young Kittisawat are catching the attention of everyone in the mansion. Downstairs, in the hall, they meet Kinn. Kinn looks at them, then down at their joined hands and back at their smiling faces. "Well well well, what do we have here? Does Porsche know? Because if he doesn't I HAVE to be there when he finds out."

"You know, p'Kinn?" Chay asks surprised.

Kinn shrugs, "I had my suspicion since Kim called me after you got kidnapped."

"Ohh," Chay nods.

"We are going to have breakfast," Kim pushes by his brother and pulls Chay with him, "if you excuse us, my angel is starving."

"My angel?" Kinn repeats, watching as the new lovebirds disappear behind a corner.

"What angel?" Porsche suddenly appears behind Kinn.

After almost getting a heart attack, Kinn calms his heart, turns to Porsche, and smiles, "nothing, love, nothing at all.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Pancakes!" Chay screams, sitting at the table, "I love Pancakes!"

Chay has such hearty eyes that Kim is almost jealous, but come on... even Kim has his limits... jealous over pancakes???

Pffffft NOOOO.

Kim takes the plate with pancakes and puts it in front of himself, "my pancakes!"

"Hey! P'Kim, give me my pancakes," Chay pouts, trying to reach the pancakes hidden under Kim's hands.

"Who do you love more... me or pancakes?" Kim raises an eyebrow.

"Pancakes!"

"Well," Kim shrugs, "then no pancakes for you anymore."

Chay gasps, "that's blackmailing!"

"Sorry, not sorry."

"Fine," Chay nods, "in that case, if no pancakes for me then no Chay for you!"

Kim turns fully towards Chay, eyes wide open, "that's blackmailing too!"

Chay smirks, "you know what they say, babe... eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth."

"Babe?" Kim leans closer.

"Huh?" Chay shifts in his seat.

Kim drops his voice low, "you just called me babe. Did the p'Kim leave the chat, angel?"

Chay gulps down, "uhmm, I'm sorry."

Kim leans even closer, his breath ghosting over Chay's lips, "I like it, angel. Say it again."

Alright, Kim asked for it, Chay puts his hands on Kim's thighs and whispers, "can I have the pancakes, babe?"

"Fuck," Kim groans, pressing a quick kiss on Chay's lips, "you can have everything, angel."

☆☆☆☆☆

Sitting on Kim's lap in Kim's studio, Chay has his eyes closed, listening to demos of some of Kim's songs.

Kim hums, kissing Chay's neck, "do you like them, angel?"

"Of course, I do," Chay opens his eyes, "can't wait to hear the final version of all of them."

Kim smiles, "I got an idea... wanna do a collab?"

Chay looks at Kim, a surprise and excitement glistening in his eyes, "like a Wik ft. me?"

"Wik ft. you, Wik AND you, you ft. Wik... anything you want, angel what do you say?"

"Yes, are you kidding?! Of course, yes!" Chay throws himself around Kim, hugging him tightly, "but I'm not that good."

"You have no idea how good you actually are, angel," Kim whispers, hiding his bright smile in Chay's shoulder.

This is home, they both feel it, cuddling for a while longer before deciding to finally do some work too.

☆ THE END ☆