2. ☆ The Night Rendezvous ☆ part 2: Better Than Cigarettes

"Porchay, what's this?" Porsche spoke first after they all stood there in the empty parking lot in the middle of the night, trying to understand what just happened

"I can ask the same," Chay scoffed. Fuck being respectful. He couldn't believe his brother did this to him.

Porsche clenched his jaw, shaking his head in disbelief he grabbed Chay's wrist and started pulling him away, somewhere behind a dark corner of the convenience store.

"Chay!" Chay heard Kim's alarmed voice and he could almost feel Kim's hand reaching for him but the feeling disappeared almost as soon as it appeared, the moment his brother pulled him far enough. Chay could faintly hear Kinn telling Kim to just calm down and wait, before all the noise of the world shut down as Porsche stood in front of him, face shrouded in something between disappointment and anger.

"What are you doing with the youngest of that family?" Porsche asked firmly.

Chay was so mad that he almost laughed, "what are you doing with the middle child of that family?"

"Porchay, don't play with-" Porsche stopped, his eyes glaring at Chay's neck.

Oh no.

Porsche grabbed the collar of Chay's hoodie and pulled on it, just to uncover the brand new painting Kim didn't even finish.

"What's that?" Porsche asked through gritted teeth, his hand in a fist, still clutching onto Chay's hoodie.

"Hickeys, don't act like you don't have them too! Look at yourself. Have you seen yourself today?" Chay blurred out in one breath. He had no idea what had gotten into him but it felt so damn good, to finally don't hold that pent-up frustration within himself and just talk to his brother openly.

The situation was a fucking mess but Chay had enough of nodding yes to everything that his brother said. Especially now when he found out that what his brother was preaching all this time was entirely different from what he was practising.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard. You are still a child!" Porsche growled, completely ignoring Chay's comments about his own hickeys.

Chay forced his brother's hand to let go of his hoodie and took a couple of steps away from him, shaking his head, he chuckled in annoyance, "I'm nineteen! Almost twenty, for fuck sake! I haven't been a child for years now - you just never noticed."

Porsche stepped closer to Chay again, trying to grab his arm. "This is pointless. We are going home!"

Chay shook his brother's hand off and stepped even further away, "I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm not asking!" Porsche reached his head again but stopped in the mid-air upon hearing Chay's following words.

"So all of it was a lie? Was anything you ever said to me about that family true? Or did you lie all the way so that you could be happy?"