96. ☆ New Year's Love ☆

"I'm never again joining Tanhkun's New Year's party or any of his parties, ever!" Kim groans when his brother finally gets out of the van and now it's only Kim, Chay, and Big who is sitting in the driver's seat

Pressing a gentle kiss on Kim's forehead, Chay laughs, "that's what you get for drinking too much, now your head hurts."

"Alcohol?" Kim shakes his head, "no no no, baby, it's not that... I just forgot how fucking loud my brother can be."

"Well, he is a little bit above average," Chay shrugs.

"A little bit?" Kim chuckles, "yeah, that's also how we can put it."

Big clears his throat, "I'm sorry Khun Kim, Khun Chay... aren't you going inside?"

"You can go, Big. We'll stay here for a while," Kim snuggles even closer to Chay and starts playing with Chay's earring—it's a small golden hoop with a pearl hanging down from it. One of Kim's presents for Chay's 21st birthday.

Big turns to look behind himself, but then he immediately looks away.

Chay laughs, running his fingers through Kim's silky hair.

"But, I have to park the van, Khun Kim," Big says.

"No, you don't. What you have to do is listen to what I say and right now I'm saying that you can go. Have some rest," Kim orders.

"Alright," Big sighs, "as you wish, Khun Kim. Happy New Year once again."

"Happy New Year," Chay smiles at Big and waves at him as Big walks away.

"And now what, p'Kim?"

"Nothing," Kim pecks Chay's cheek, "I just wanna cuddle."

"We can cuddle inside... in our bed," Chay giggles.

"But I'm comfy, now," Kim mumbles, throwing his leg around Chay, hugging him like a koala.

"So you are saying that you aren't comfortable with me everywhere?" Chay raises an eyebrow.

Kim sits up straight and pulls Chay onto his lap instead, "don't try to play dirty, baby. You know that I'm home anywhere you are."

"Uhmm," Chay takes Kim's hand and starts playing with Kim's rings, "don't be shy, p'Kim, just say that you are too lazy to walk upstairs."

Kim nods, "I am. I'm very lazy."

Chay grins, leaning in, "should I carry you inside?"

Kim chuckles, "in your dreams, baby."

"Hmm... I don't know," Chay licks his lips, "my dreams are usually more... explicit."

Kim sneaks his hands under Chay's shirt and holds Chay tight, "how explicit?"

"Well... there's you and me... and nothing else... no clothes to stop your lips from kissing all over my body..."

Kim smirks, he leans closer to Chay's ear, "are you writing another WikChay smut? Cuz it sounds like it."

"Phi!" Chay gasps, hitting Kim's shoulder.

Kim laughs, "I'm serious. I need more! I'm out of good reads."

"You are so evil!" Chay pouts.

"You love me like that."

Chay sighs, "I'm starting to regret all my life decisions."

Kim shakes his head, smiling, "I love you so goddamn much, Porchay. And I'm so thankful to have another year with you. I want to have all the years with you. Can I? Can I have you forever, baby?"

Chay leans in, gently kissing Kim's lips, he giggles "are you proposing, p'Kim?"

Kim smiles too, "let's say, I'm practising."

"Then, let's say I'm practising too when I say... you can," Chay presses his whole body on Kim and joins their lips again. It's not a deep kiss or wild or hungry. It's soft and slow, their lips gently brushing over each other, tasting one another and melting together like they always do. It's the kiss of the lovers who know they don't have to rush anything as long as they have each other, nothing else matters. Their hearts are beating as one. Their souls dance to the same music. And their bodies speak the same language. 

Love is Chay's favourite emotion. Kim is Chay's favourite word.

Belonging is Kim's favourite emotion. Chay is Kim's favourite word.

Love is what makes Chay feel like he belongs to Kim and Kim belongs to him.

Belonging is what Kim feels every time Chay showers him with his pure and unconditional love.

Kim is the name Chay will forever have engraved on his heart.

Chay is the name that can make Kim happy like nothing else can.

Kim pecks Chay's lips one more time and hugs him, "we just got engaged."

"You said you were just practising," Chay giggles.

"Okay... we just practised getting engaged," Kim whispers.

Chay kisses Kim's neck and whispers, "let's practise wedding night too."

Kim pulls away, patting Chay's ass, "let's go upstairs, baby."

"Ohhh, you aren't lazy anymore?" Chay grins.

"Lazy? Me? Never." 

☆ THE END ☆