58. ☆ Teach You ☆

Chay opened his eyes and snoozed the alarm clock

Chay opened his eyes and snoozed the alarm clock. Fuck Mondays! He really didn't want to go to uni but education is important blah blah blah...

Slowly unwrapping Kim's arms from around his waist he was about to get up when he heard a dissatisfied whine and felt Kim pulling him back into his arms. "Where do you think you are going, baby boy?" Kim's voice was deep and sharp on the edges, sending a pleasant shiver down Chay's spine.

Chay lazily smiled and pressed a kiss on Kim's forehead, "it's Monday, I have classes, remember?"

"Skip," Kim replied, rolling them around so that Chay would be trapped under his body.

"I'm not an almighty mafia prince who can skip classes whenever he wants to," Chay shook his head with a fake disappointment.

"Hmm," Kim nuzzled his head into Chay's neck, peppering his jawline with kisses, "technically you are now. Besides, I can just call them and excuse you."

Chay bit his lips, tempting it was that was true. And Kim's kisses weren't helping at all. "And... what if I want to learn something, huh?"

Kim smirked, "I can teach you too."

Chay giggled, "sorry, no longer interested in your music lessons."

Kim raised his head from the crook of Chay's neck and slipped his hands under Chay's shirt, "who said anything about music, baby boy?"

Chay hitched his breath in anticipation as Kim raised his shirt up and started tracing wet kisses down his torso, stopping just above the hem of his boxers, "wanna learn something about body language?" 

☆ The End ☆