1

The four-year-old little mermaid is looking for her father

Author: Xi Shao

Chu Chu is the most talented baby mermaid in the clan, and she overhears her elders saying that her mother is a dregs fish and has abandoned her human father

all the time.

Chu Chu was angry. Hmph, my mother is the most beautiful mermaid princess in the clan, so she is not a dregs fish, it must be the fault of the human father.

So, in order to clear the reputation of her mother dregs fish, Chu Chu secretly took all her belongings and crossed the stars in her small spaceship, and several space jumps arrived on Earth to find her human father.

Relying on blood induction, Chu Chu traced all the way to the human father's home. She ran forward and hugged her father's thigh, tilted her head and asked in a milky voice: "Daddy, why did my mother abandon you?" Is it because you're a scumbag dad? Pei

Hang, who was single for thirty-four years, looked down at the little ball holding his leg: "..."

--

On the day of Chu Yu's coming-of-age ceremony, she met the human beings on the low-level civilized earth, and she quietly arrived on the earth.

Finally successfully pregnant, Chu Yu happily carried the baby fish home. Unexpectedly, four years later, her baby cub ran away from home to find her father.

Thinking of the human man who was cold all day, always in charge of her, and didn't even let her drink a cup of iced milk tea, Chu Yu: "..."

Cub, you're going to hurt your mother QAQ

★ Mother "die-hard fan" The four-year-old mermaid baby VS squeamish lazy cancer advanced silly white sweet mother VS cold outside and hot inside mouth disgust integrity president dad

★ The update time is generally 6 pm, or 9 pm, 11

pm

Content tags: Times Odd Fortune Heavenly Pride Sweet Man Modern overhead

Search keywords: Protagonist: Chu (chu) Chu, Chu Yu, Pei Hang ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others: One sentence introduction: Mermaid cub runs away from home to find his father

Intention:

Love each other as a family, home and everything prosperous

Chapter 1

Aqua Blue Star is the home planet of the mermaid family, and in the largest and deepest sea, Aqua Blue Star has built the most beautiful palace on the entire planet.

Here, the royal family of mermaids lived.

Chu Chu is four years old this year and is the most talented baby mermaid in the clan. Every day with other babies in the clan, she plays and sings in the sea, practicing to improve her powers and mental power.

Today, her illusion has improved again, and no matter how hard she works, she may be able to reach Grade B this year.

Chu Chu happily waved his small tail, and a circle of blue points of light overflowed from the tail and gradually spread everywhere, causing countless sea creatures in the deep sea to scramble.

"I'm a mermaid, I don't move every day, I sleep, eat and eat..."

Chu

Chu hummed the song he learned from his mother and swam home excitedly. She was going to tell her mother that her magic had improved.

Her fish tail waved, and the whole fish kept turning its small body 360 degrees.

Chu Chu hummed a song, turned her body, and when she was still more than ten meters away from the door, she suddenly heard an elder whispering in front of her.