41

Chapter 41

After Chu Chu said that he was going to open a cub protection association, he looked at his mother with anticipation.

Her mother taught her that she should unite with other cubs, and if there is any difficulty, you can find other cubs.

The pups have to take care of themselves and solve the difficulties they encounter. It really can't be solved, so I can ask an adult for help. She wanted to open a cub protection association, and she listened to her mother.

Mother has not spoken, Chu Chu looked a little anxious: "Mom, are you too happy, so you can't speak?"

Chu Chu felt that she guessed correctly, she must be going to open a cub protection association, and her mother was too happy to say anything because she was too well-behaved and sensible.

Chu Chu snapped his fingers: "Mom, Chu Chu listens to you very much." Be independent and self-reliant, unite other cubs, help other cubs..."

Listening to the baby cub's milky voice counting what she had said before, Chu Yu's head was confused.

Her first reaction was, "She had taught the cubs so many things." When she reacted to what the cub said, her face turned red.

These words were taught to the cubs because she was too lazy and did not want to take care of the cubs, and was afraid to take care of the cubs.

Chu Yu's eyes showed a little bit of emptiness, and he couldn't help but think of some things before.

Back then, she listened to the elders in the clan, and the whole fish was full of energy, hoping that she would soon become an adult, so that she could give birth to a baby fish, and then lie in bed and let the baby fish take care of her for the rest of her life.

But when she worked hard to conceive a baby fish, give birth to the baby, and expect the cub to take care of her, she found that it was not the same thing at all.

Things were nowhere near as simple as she thought.

The newborn cub is a small and sticky blob, can't speak and can't control its little tail, and every day he only knows to lie on the bed, grinning at her, like a silly fish. In addition to spitting bubbles, daily life is still spitting bubbles.

She forgot how much time and energy she had spent to turn a little silly cub into a big sensible and well-behaved cub.

Chu Yu still does not dare to think back, and she does not want to recall how she was clumsy at that time, did not eat well and slept well, and the whole fish heart was sour and astringent to pull her baby cub from a small ball that can only climb into a talking mermaid cub.

When the baby cub is raised to two years old, the cub will swing its tail to play in the sea, and will call his mother softly and sweetly, and Chu Yu's whole fish heart is excited again.

The cub will swim on her own, can talk, and will definitely be able to take care of her.

With this happy news, Chu Yu thought that she was going to walk on the day of the angelfish lying down and being taken care of by the cubs, and happily went to other mermaid mothers to exchange their thoughts on how to be cared for by the two-year-old cubs.

Who knows, this day I saw the picture that made her almost faint with the whole fish.

She saw that the other little cubs in the clan, as young as one year old and as old as ten years old, were actually carefully taken care of by the mermaid mother.

Chu Yu still remembers a mermaid mother muttering: "Oh, raising the cub to the age of fifty or sixty will allow her to live independently, and I don't have to worry about it anymore."