4

Chapter 4 .

Chu Chu got up from the ground, hugged his father's leg tightly with his little hand, and shouted happily: "Daddy daddy!"

She has found her father, and she can go back to Aqua Blue Star.

Pei Hang's always cold face was slightly distracted at the moment. He looked down at the small ball holding his leg, but his mind fell elsewhere.

The scene just now made him feel very familiar, as if he had encountered something similar a long time ago.

Abroad, on the bustling beach, a woman in a dark blue dress ran towards him barefoot and panicked.

Then, in front of him, he fell.

The woman stretched out her hand and grabbed his leg tightly, and her crisp and gentle voice was full of panic: "Husband, why are you here?"

Several tall foreign men chased after him, looked at the woman on the ground, looked at him again, and turned away with a curse in their mouths.

He usually reacts extremely quickly and never gets too close to a woman, but that day he was stunned. Until the woman on the ground got up and threw herself into his arms, hitting him with an unsteady heartbeat.

The woman slowly raised her head.

That face...

Pei Hang's mind hurt, the picture was all scattered, his face was slightly white, the woman's face he couldn't see clearly, but he faintly felt that face, he must have seen it countless times.

In the past two years, some strange, but contradictory fragments that made him feel familiar would always flash in his mind intermittently.

Pei Hang rubbed his forehead, carried the clothes of the small ball next to his legs, and lifted the person up.

Chu Chu looked at the human father curiously, his little nose moved, gently sniffing his smell, and the more she sniffed the expression on her face, the happier she was.

This human is not as good-looking as his mother, but he is his father, because he still has the smell of his mother.

She hasn't slept with her mother in three days, and she misses her mother so much.

Lifted in midair, Chu Chu's calf kicked twice and stretched out his hand: "Daddy dad, hug." Dad

has the smell of mom on him, and she wants to smell mom.

Pei Hang stared at Xiao Tuanzi's watery and bright eyes, and the sense of familiarity gradually surged up, followed by a familiar tingling sensation in his mind.

Pei Hang stuffed the small tuanzi into the arms of Lin Jingyan, the assistant next to him.

Only then did the elites come back to their senses.

They suppressed their instinct to gossip, and their eyes couldn't help but fall on Xiaodanzi. They are always notoriously ruthless workaholics, talking only about work and not feelings.

This little ball looks so good-looking, if it is really President Pei's daughter, then what kind of beauty does her mother have to be? But then again, the one who can successfully turn Pei Zong to bed cannot be an ordinary woman.

Pei Hang had already left in a big stride, and they immediately followed.

Chu Chu is still waiting to be hugged by her father, she wants to suck the smell of her mother left on her father, but why doesn't her father hold her?

"Daddy, Daddy." Chu Chu was so anxious that his little face turned red.

Lin Jingyan saw that the little Budian in his arms looked cute, and his heart that wanted to be an old father was hooked.