14

Chapter 14 .

"Impossible," Chu Chu retorted to the black cub's words, "Every mother will teach, it must be that you didn't listen to your mother."

Chi Cheng stared stupidly at the good-looking little sister: "My mother, my mother just didn't teach me, my mother said that the boy's fist should be hard."

Chu

Chu pouted unhappily. This black cub not only bullied the cub she raised, but also did not listen to her mother, which is really a disunited and rude cub.

Hmph, this kind of cub, she doesn't want to play with him.

Lu Xiuran saw that Chi Orange had been staring at the little fairy, and a sense of crisis suddenly arose in his heart.

He tugged at the little fairy's hand: "Chu Chu, don't make friends with them."

Chu

Chu nodded and took the hands of the cubs beside him: "Let's go find other cubs."

The two held hands and left.

Chi Cheng was stunned for a few seconds, then lifted his feet and ran over: "Hey, you guys are not allowed to leave!"

He ran forward to block the two of them.

Chu Chu saw that he was black and strong, and then looked at the cub she raised, and quickly stepped forward: "We don't play with you."

Chi Cheng thought that Lu Xiuran had just asked his little sister not to make friends with him, he glared at Lu Xiuran fiercely, and when he looked at Chu Chu again, he hurriedly said: "You don't play with Lu Xiuran, he doesn't have a mother, he can't run or jump, stay by himself all day without talking, and ignore people."

Chu

Chu didn't know that the cubs around her didn't have a mother, and she always thought that the cub's mother was far away. It turned out that the cub had no mother.

Chu Chu thought about it for herself, if she didn't have a mother, how pitiful it would be.

Her cubs are so miserable, this black cub still wants to bully him!

Lu Xiuran pursed his lips tightly, staring at Chi Cheng's eyes gradually reddened, eager to pounce and bite him to death.

Chi Orange patted his small chest: "You don't play with Lu Xiuran, you be my sister, I will cover you in the future and don't let others bully you."

Chu Chu: "I don't want to play with you."

"Why?" Chi Orange was anxious.

Chu Chu's face was serious: "Because you don't listen to your mother, you are rude and ununited, and you bully Brother Xiuran, you are a bad cub, I don't make friends with bad cubs."

Chi Cheng scratched his head anxiously.

He listened to his mother, and his mother said that the boy's fist should be hard, and his fist can be hard.

Chi Orange: "I listen to my mother, I'm not a bad cub."

Chu

Chu flattened his mouth: "But if you bully Brother Xiuran, a good cub will not bully other cubs, and a good cub will take the initiative to apologize if he does something wrong."

Chi Cheng's eyes widened, and he snorted twice, and said, "Lu Xiuran, I'm sorry, I won't bully you again in the future."

He beckoned, and the seven radish heads beside him also honestly apologized: "Lu Xiuran is sorry."