23

Chapter 23 Chapter 23 Chu Yu, let's get married

Chu Yu not only blushed, but also surged with heat in her ears, gradually turning light pink.

She always felt that although the cub father spoke in the same cold tone as before, he just seemed to smile very briefly.

Laughed, laughed? The cub father must be laughing at her talking to coax the cub.

Chu Yu: "..." No

matter how you think about it, I feel so embarrassed.

Chu Chu tilted his head and found that his father had been staring at his mother, and his mother was also looking at his father.

Chu Chu puffed out his face and shouted a little anxiously: "Mom, mother."

Chu Yu heard the eagerness in the cub's tone, and quickly looked at the baby fish in his arms, touching her red little face: "What's wrong cub?"

"Mom, don't always look at Dad," Chu Chu snorted, "I'm in front of you, I'm better looking than Daddy, Mommy should look at me more."

Chu Yu: "... Cub you read wrong, mother did not look at dad. "

Cub, save some face for mom.

Chu Chu stared: "Mother just looked at it, and her eyes didn't blink."

After she

finished speaking, she turned her head again: "Dad also watched, and kept staring at Mom." Dad dad, you haven't told Chu Chu yet, does Mom love and love Chu Chu very much?

Pei Hang's gaze paused on Chu Yu's delicate face for a few seconds, raised his eyes to look at Xiao Tuanzi, and nodded: "Well, my mother really loves Chu Chu." Hearing

the cub's father's words, Chu Yu secretly glanced at him and turned his face again.

"Mom just loves Chu Chu the most." Chu Chu's small hand waved, hugged his mother's neck, and lowered his head to kiss and kiss, and kissed several times in a row.

Mom's fragrant.

Pei Hang saw that Xiao Tuanzi's whole person was glued to Chu Yu, and said: "Mother loves Chu Chu very much, then Chu Chu also loves his mother?"

Chu

Chu: "Yes, Chu Chu loves his mother the most."

Thinking that these days, she lives in her father's house, and her father also contracted a fish pond for her to adopt human cubs, Chu Chu stretched out two fingers: "My second favorite is my father."

Pei Hang touched her head: "Then mother is tired of holding Chu Chu, shouldn't Chu Chu not let her mother suffer?"

Chu Chu's eyes widened: "Mom, are you tired of holding Chu

Chu?" Chu

Yu is actually not tired at all, she has a lot of strength.

For a lazy fish, though, she wants the cub to hold her... Ahem, she wished someone was holding her so she wouldn't have to struggle to stand.

Chu Yu remembered the time she was with her cub father, who loved to hold her very much, and even the food was personally fed to her mouth.

That life of being taken care of by her cub's father like a "waste fish" really made her miss it.

Chu Yu quietly glanced at the cub's father, and then looked at the baby fish in his arms: "Mom is a little tired."

"That mother put me down," Chu Chu kissed her mother's face, "I can't let my mother suffer, I have to be self-reliant and take care of my mother in the future."