8

Chapter 8

Hearing that Chu Chu wanted to sell fish and shrimp to make money to feed him, Lu Xiuran's serious little face instantly collapsed, and a blush appeared on his pale cheeks.

Lu Xiuran pursed his lips uncomfortably: "Chu Chu, do you want to raise me?" Chu

Chu is a little fairy, how can he let the little fairy make money to support him.

"Yes," Chu Chu held the cub's hand, "I can catch a lot of fish and shrimp to sell for money, and I can raise you very big."

Lu Xiuran was happy in his heart, and grabbed Chu Chu's palm hard: "Then I will catch fish and shrimp with Chu Chu, and the fish and shrimp that can't be sold will be made into small cans and preserved."

Chu

Chu thought about it, she caught fish and shrimp, and it was good that the cubs helped clean up the fish and shrimp. However, fish and shrimp will not be sold out, there are many residents on Meow Star, and Aqua Blue Star's fish and shrimp rank first in Meow Star's favorite food all year round.

Chu Chu stood up on tiptoe and touched the cub's head: "Okay, let's catch fish and shrimp together, sell fish and shrimp, and make a lot of money together."

Lu Xiuran quietly stretched out his little finger and hooked Chu Chu's: "We pull the hook, Chu Chu can't regret it, and he will take me to Aqua Blue Star in the future." Afraid

that Chu Chu would repent, he hooked Chu Chu's hand after he said it and shook it a few times without thinking about himself.

Chu Chu didn't know what the human cub meant by pulling the hook, but she definitely wouldn't regret it.

She said: "Don't worry, mother said that the cub must be true to his word, and what he promised must be done." I promised to raise you, and I will definitely raise you. Listening

to Chu Chu's serious words, Lu Xiuran felt a little relieved in his heart.

Chu Chu promised the cub that he would raise him, and raised his feet to walk in the direction of the balcony: "I'm going home."

Lu Xiuran thought that this was the second floor, and even though he knew that Chu Chu was an omnipotent little fairy, he was still worried.

He stopped Chu Chu: "Don't □□, it's dangerous."

Chu Chugang wanted to say that it was not dangerous at all, but a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Xiu Ran, I'm grandpa."

Outside the door, came Grandpa Lu's voice.

Grandpa Lu was just about to go out, and heard from the housekeeper that Lu Xiuran had just asked the maid to deliver two extremely large meals, and he had eaten all the meals.

He knew how much his grandson had to eat, and he was really worried after listening to the housekeeper's words.

Grandpa Lu raised his hand and knocked on the door twice: "Xiu Ran open the door, I am grandpa." The

door opened.

Grandpa Lu looked down and saw his grandson's perennial pale face with a blush, and he looked surprised.

At this time, Lu Xiuran's face returned to his usual seriousness: "Grandpa."

Chu

Chu followed behind Lu Xiuran, she poked her head out and looked up at the human in front of her.

Mom said that only cubs who know how to be polite can see fish love.

Chu Chu, who always remembered his mother's words, shouted in a crisp and soft voice: "Grandpa is good."