16

Chapter 16 .

Suddenly hearing the little fairy's solemn promise, Lu Xiuran frowned, and his face was slightly hot: "I also like Chu Chu the most, I only like Chu Chu." Chu

Chu looked at the thin cub in front of him, thinking that the cub gave her his own fish pond, just said that it was not easy for her to make money, and she had to save up the money, so kind and cute cub, isn't it as good as the little petite fish in "The Overbearing Fish Always and Her Little Petite Fish"?

Chu Chu remembered that his mother said that the little petite fish is too simple and kind, aggrieved himself in everything, stupidly did a lot of things for the fish, did not know how to enjoy the total money of the dregs fish, and finally was robbed of the dregs by the bad third fish, and the fish lost both money, which was really a loss.

No, she definitely can't let her cubs be as pitiful as the little petite.

"Brother Xiuran," Chu Chu's small face was serious, "when you make money, half of it will be saved to buy things for the cubs in the orphanage, and the remaining half will be yours." My money, you spend it as you like.

Lu Xiuran's chest was hot. Little fairy's money, can he spend it casually?

Chu Chu stared at the cub, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt that her cub was stupid.

Chu Chu's soft voice was worried: "Brother Xiuran, you can't be too aggrieved yourself, and don't be stupid Oh, you must use my money, although use, use it casually, got it?"

Lu Xiuran didn't know why the little fairy looked at him with a worried face, as if he would suffer a big loss. However, as long as it was the little fairy who said, he listened.

"Well," Lu Xiuran nodded, "I listen to Chu Chu, I will use Chu Chu's money."

Chu

Chu breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

Fortunately, her cubs are very obedient, she is not a dregs fish, and the cubs will definitely not be as pitiful and miserable as the little petite fish.

Chu Chu felt that the cub was very sensible and obedient, and wanted to touch his head. In the past, every time my mother praised her, she would touch her little head.

Chu Chu stood on tiptoe and stretched out his hand.

Helplessly compared with Lu Xiuran, she was too short, and she couldn't touch the other party's head on tiptoe.

Lu Xiuran realized almost instantly, and he immediately bent down and stretched his head out in front of the little fairy.

Chu Chu happily touched the cub's head.

After touching, the two continued to patrol the fish pond, and Lu Xiuran asked the bodyguard to stay away.

Chu Chu quietly used the illusion and asked the cub to pour the potion in his hand into the fish pond.

Chu Chu snapped his fingers: "This fish feed can be fed once a month."

Lu Xiuran sprinkled a pack of feed in each fish pond.

The feed packaging bag was silver-white, and the words printed on it were written that he did not recognize, and did not know which language it was.

This is the little fairy's, definitely the aqua blue star thing.

Lu Xiuran: "Chu Chu, do you still have a lot of this feed?"

Chu

Chu nodded: "There are still many of them, it doesn't matter if they are all used up, my mother will come to Chu Chu soon." Mom can log in to the light brain on Earth, or you can go to the interstellar network, and then let mom buy it on the interstellar network.