47

Chapter 47

As soon as the word "barbecue" came out, Rat Tian, who was frightened and fixed in place, instantly returned to his senses, and his eyes were directly hooked.

That's right, he didn't read it wrong, standing in the ward, it was really Chu Yu, a terrifying fish.

That terrible memory suddenly filled Rat Tian's heart.

He was beaten every day, and the fist smashed on him, and the sound of "knock knock" seemed to haunt his ears.

Rat Tian's legs were soft, and he kept roaring in his heart, running, running.

But looking at the fierce fish, remembering the pain of being beaten by her, his legs were uncontrollable, and he couldn't move at all.

Chu Yu glared viciously at her enemy, pushed open the door of the ward and walked out angrily.

When she got outside, she stared at Rat Tian and approached him step by step.

Rat Tian was so frightened that he stepped back step by step, his face was full of horror, and his voice was snorting: "What are you going to do, don't mess around."

Chu Yu stepped forward sharply, grabbed his hand, gritted his teeth and said, "Barbecue!"

At this time, Rat Tian's heart completely lost the triumphant energy just now, and his tense spirit was forced to collapse by the words "barbecue" in Chu Yu's mouth.

"I still have the money," Rat Tian howled in disregard, "I have already compensated you, what else do you want?" I know it's wrong, I really know it's wrong.

He didn't dare to shake off Chu Yu's hand at all, because he knew that he couldn't shake it off at all. As long as he dares to give birth to half a point of resistance and escape, this fishless fish will definitely retaliate against him.

Thinking of the scene of being forced to run around the stars in the past, Rat Tian almost cried on the spot.

Chu Yu glared at him and said fiercely: "What are you shouting, be quiet, this is a hospital." Rat

Tian's wailing voice immediately froze.

The tall man who was close to one meter nine was grabbed by a petite woman, trembling all over, his face was full of sadness, and he was miserable and pulled his head.

Chu Yu grabbed the scumbag rat's hand, took the person out of the hospital, dragged him to a remote corner of the small park outside the hospital, let go of his hand, and stared at him "deeply".

Chu Yu thought that this scumbag rat had seriously violated the interstellar law by attacking the cubs, what should she do to make him pay a terrible price and help those cubs who were killed by him in the best interest?

Her face was full of meaning, and her eyes were seriously thinking about compensation, but she scared the rat sky on the side to lose half her life and trembled even more.

Four years ago, every time this terrifying fish hit him, it was this gloomy look. Every time she was silent, it was the beginning of his beating.

From the scalp, to the face, to the chest, waist, legs... Everywhere on his body, there were traces of being beaten by Chu Yu.

Rat Tian thought about the previous miserable situation, so frightened that he couldn't stand it, and held his head on the spot and cried: "I'm wrong, please, don't hit me, I'm really wrong, I'm willing to do whatever you let me do." Chu

Yu, who was thinking about it, was startled by his sudden cry. She looked back and found that the scum rat in front of her was holding his head, his face was muddied with tears and snot, and he was wailing miserably.