15

Chapter 15 .

The personnel lady was also stunned when she saw the bill sent by the staff restaurant. She never expected that such a beautiful and cute little girl as Chu Yu could actually eat so much.

The key is that after eating so many things, Chu Yu is still an enviable figure like a goddess.

Seeing Chu Yu's shocked and confused look, the young lady couldn't help but soften her voice: "Yu Yu, do you want to return the money now?" Chu

Yu thought of his empty bank card balance, and only felt that his chest was cold, and the whole fish heart was cold.

"Forget it," Chu Yu folded the list in his hand and put it in his pocket, "This money will be deducted from my future salary."

Looking at Chu Yu's "pitiful" appearance, the young lady's heart was crispy and soft. Oops, it's good-looking, and even the uncomfortable look makes people unbearable.

She heard Du Xinxin say that Chu Yu came from a remote town and was deceived by scumbags, and her daughter was also snatched away by scumbags.

Chu Yu left home to find her daughter and went to a strange metropolis alone, because she couldn't find a job without a diploma.

She has been with Chu Yu for half a month, and knows that Chu Yu has a great appetite and loves to eat everything if she is not a picky eater. Hey, Chu Yu must have been living in a poor small place, and he has never eaten good things since he was a child.

The more she thought about it, the softer her heart became, she opened the drawer, packed all her snack "small warehouse" into the box, and then stuffed the box into Chu Yu's hand and touched her head: "Yu Yu, these snacks are for you." Chu

Yu's fish heart was struck cold, and he looked at the box containing snacks in his hand, and rubbed a lot warmer.

"Thank you, you're such a nice guy."

She is now a fish in debt, and from today she has to save money and drink nutrients, and a little earth food is a luxury for her.

Coming out of the personnel office on the third floor, Chu Yu held a debt slip stamped with the official seal of the restaurant and a box of snacks.

Looking at the debt bill, Chu Yu's whole fish was stunned, and in a blink of an eye, she caught a glimpse of the snacks in the box, and she was a little more comforted.

Chu Yu murmured: "Cub, from today onwards, my mother will rise to be a diligent fish, and you will give my mother a little more time." Mom has paid too much for you.

This time, Chu Yu was determined to work hard to save money and say goodbye to food for the time being until she paid off the money she owed to the restaurant.

The ideal is great, but the reality is very shocking.

On the third day of Chu Yu's farewell to earth food, the full box of snacks that Miss Personnel gave her was all eaten by her.

By the fifth day...

On the cramped desk are three large plates of pastries and two small baskets full of fruit.

After Chu Yu ate a plate of dim sum, she thought of the cub, and her heart was weak.

"Cub," Chu Yu stuffed two cherries into her mouth, "give mom a little more time."

Chu Yu ate hard, and suddenly heard footsteps, she quickly swallowed the cherry in her mouth and got up from the chair.

"Yu Yu, there are good things."