22

Chapter 22 .

Why is Papa cub here?

Chu Yu met his cold gaze and was completely dumbfounded. Almost reflexively, she used her powers on her cub father and wanted to take the opportunity to escape.

She didn't know why, she would have a little resistance in her heart, and even when she saw the cub's father, she still had a little unspeakable heart weakness, and just wanted to run away quickly.

Obviously, when she first came to look for the cub, she planned to negotiate with this man and take the cub away.

Chu Yu froze, and after using the power on the cub's father, he remembered that the power was useless to him.

What to do, she has never encountered such a scene that makes her anxious before, and she is really anxious to die of fish!

Pei Hang kept looking at the woman in front of him. His face was calm, but his heart was beating louder and louder.

His hand holding the cup also trembled lightly twice. Just now seeing her burying her head in eating, he almost subconsciously picked up the drink on the table and handed it to her.

It was as if taking care of her to eat and drink like this was a heartfelt instinct.

Pei Hang's face was slightly stunned.

So, four years ago, what did his "love brain" look like?

Chu Yu saw that the cub's father did not speak, but just stared at her tightly with a cold, complicated look that she could not understand.

Her fish heart trembled slightly, and she swallowed her saliva unconsciously.

Chu Yu will hold a fat chicken leg in his left hand and two peeled lobsters in his right hand.

Smelling the chicken legs and lobster, she looked at the cub father, and then looked down at the food in her hand, and instantly felt that such delicious food was not so fragrant.

Chu Yuyu's heart was slightly tight, and struggle and pity flashed in his eyes, and he reluctantly put down the chicken legs and shrimp in his hand.

Pei Hang from beginning to end, his eyes kept falling on Chu Yu.

He glanced at Chu Yu's movements, put the cup with half of the drink in his hand on the table, and asked lightly: "Don't want to eat it?"

Pei Hang said, but his gaze couldn't help but be on Chu Yu's lips.

Probably in a hurry, she still had a little crumb of food at the corner of her mouth. He reached into his pocket and tried to wipe her clean with a handkerchief.

When his hand touched the handkerchief in his pocket, Pei Hanglang froze for two seconds, and his face sank a little.

The atmosphere was so strange that Chu Yu couldn't stand it, and she glanced at her cub father from time to time. Suddenly, she thought of a very critical question.

When she left Earth four years ago with a baby fish in her stomach, she had already erased the memory of her cub father with her powers.

That is to say, now the cub father has no memories of the two before and does not know that she is the cub's mother.

Thinking of this, Chu Yu's cool fish heart suddenly warmed up.

She changed her appearance and looked at the cub father: "I'm full."

Pei Hang naturally found that her attitude had changed inexplicably.

When she looked up at him just now, her eyes were clearly incredulous, and her eyes were slightly evasive. In a matter of seconds, her demeanor changed completely.