37

Chapter 37

Chu Yu's heart was entangled. From 3,000 to 1,000, it's a loss. She really has a stupid mouth and does not know how to bargain with others.

However, she had dropped the price from three thousand to one thousand, and the cub father still did not speak, did not nod his head to agree to her suggestion.

Oh, it's urgent, it's a dead fish.

Chu Yu tightened the clothes on his chest, and the anxiety and eagerness in his eyebrows were so easy to see: "How is it?" Just like you just did, kiss a thousand dollars at a time, just a thousand, not much. "

It's so hard, it's really hard to fish without the right to fish.

Chu Yu felt that this was a rare opportunity, she must insist on it, to fight for it, the happy Yusheng is won by herself.

She looked at the cub father, and her hanging legs were so anxious that she pedaled lightly twice.

Pei Hang was silent for a while, looking at her family's staring fish, so anxious that he seemed to cry, he sighed very lightly, raised his hand and rubbed her head.

In addition to food, she probably has this mess in her head. Suddenly, he thought of the three test papers from several years ago in the safe.

Three papers scored out of 100, and his fish scored only 30 points.

Pei Hang's expression was slight, and he looked thoughtfully at Chu Yu, who was constantly making trouble in his arms.

It was his negligence, the little fish in the family went to kindergarten, and the big fish also had to be arranged.

Looking at the cub's father's expression, Chu Yuyu's heart trembled inexplicably, and her sixth sense as a fish told her that something terrible was about to happen.

She thought that in addition to owing the company more than eight million, there seemed to be nothing more desperate for her.

Chu Yu suppressed this inexplicable terrifying feeling. The most important thing now is to get the cub's father to agree to the suggestion of kissing a thousand pieces at a time.

"How's it going?" Chu Yu looked at him and gritted his teeth, "If you still feel expensive, then, that kiss is five hundred at a time." It can't be less, five hundred at a time is really a discount. The

price dropped again and again made Chu Yuyu's heart sour and astringent. Miserable, she is really a miserable fish. If it weren't for the fear that dropping the pearl would scare the cub's father, she really wanted to cry twice.

I heard that human men can't stand women crying the most. Maybe when she cried, the cub's father agreed.

Hearing that Chu Yu even said the word "discount", Pei Hang helplessly rubbed her hair hard.

"Okay," Pei Hang whispered, "I agree."

Chu Yuleng froze, and after reacting to what the cub's father said, the whole fish was excited.

"Really, really, you promised?" She was anxious, "Really agreed?"

Pei Hang: "Hmm.

Chu Yu couldn't control the smile on his face. After thinking of something, she hugged the cub's father's neck tightly: "Kiss five hundred once, don't you think it's too little?" Can you add more?

Pei Hang pushed open the bedroom door and put the fish on the bed.

He glanced at the little tuanzi who slept on all fours, listened to the little hu of the little danzi, he looked down at Chu Yu with bright eyes, and couldn't help but kiss her.