51

Chapter 51

Chu Yu mobilized her head and remembered the song "Lazy Fish Fish" she sang four years ago.

At that time, she was in a good mood and hummed a few words casually. Later, she got into contact with the Internet on Earth, so she recorded the songs she sang, and she tinkered with an account herself, and uploaded the recorded songs to the Internet.

Who knows, "Lazy Fish Fish" unexpectedly became popular.

After the song became popular, Chu Yu remembered that human beings on the earth have no spiritual power, and the singing voice of the mermaid tribe originally had the effect of calming the spiritual power of various races, and this effect was used on human beings, and the effect was infinitely amplified.

Countless human beings who are plagued by mental symptoms such as insomnia, their condition quickly improved after listening to the song, and her fans became more and more, and even appeared "evil. Teach "powder.

That was the first time Chu Yu realized that he had run into trouble.

Fortunately, her vest was tightly hidden, and there was a cub father behind her back to help her carry it, even if later the people from the relevant departments of the earth found her head, she hugged the cub father and coquettishly told the matter, and the cub father helped her deal with this matter.

Remembering the situation at that time, Chu Yuyu's heart began to beat faster again. Four years later, she couldn't turn her head for a while, and she actually forgot about it.

But the body repair liquid obviously takes a month to cure people, the effect is so slow, why do experts at home and abroad rush to study? They definitely can't study this thing.

Chu Yu felt so troublesome when she thought about it, what if those people suspected her? Although their memories can be erased, there are too many of them, and they are afraid that they will slip through the net.

As long as there is a little mistake, she will face countless troubles later.

As long as he thought of this kind of thing, Chu Yu's braincase began to hurt, and he subconsciously wanted to tell the cub's father about this and let him help deal with it.

After Du Xinxin next to him finished speaking, he stared at Chu Yu.

Seeing Chu Yu's expression change slightly, her eyebrows jumped. She was originally a little "superstitious", but seeing Chu Yu's look, that idea became more and more certain.

Doctors told her that a unique, never-before-seen substance had been detected on her sister's body. And Chu Yu is a mascot, with a good mouth, what she says will come true.

This was originally a very mysterious thing, so the unknown substance detected on her sister's body may be because Chu Yu is a mascot.

Du Xinxin swallowed his saliva and watched Chu Yu's eyes change from fiery to fanatical.

This is her little sister, and she definitely doesn't want others to know about it.

"Yu Yu," Du Xinxin stepped forward and took Chu Yu's hand, suppressing her voice and whispering, "I know that my sister's illness is your credit.

Chu Yu's palms trembled, his eyes widened, and he blurted out: "How would you know?"

Could it be that she was followed by Du Xinxin when she arrived at the hospital? But it was the middle of the night, and she was sure that Du Xinxin had fallen asleep.

Well, now Du Xinxin confirmed his idea 100%.

"Don't worry," Du Xinxin said mysteriously, "I will keep this matter secret for you, and I will never say it."