56

Chapter 56

Facing the simple eyes of his own fish, Pei Hang gently stroked her eyelids with his fingertips and whispered: "Work, vacation by the way."

Chu Yu: "Vacation? "

What's the fake?" She thinks it's better to be a fish in debt now, or to try to make money to pay off the debt.

As for vacations...

Forget it, fish that are in debt, especially fish that owe millions of dollars, do not have the right to fish.

Pei Hang nodded: "Well, just our family of three is on vacation, and there is no one else."

"No need," Chu Yu's body twisted twice, "I think it's more important to make money now, like my little pearl." With so many people placing orders now, we have to hurry up to publicize it.

Chu Yu looked at the cub's father, thinking of the earthy love words she usually watched, she twitched her head and said, "And every day with you is on vacation." Listening

to the words behind his own fish, Pei Hang: "..."

He pinched the fish's face lightly and said, "It's different.

Chu Yu is now full of only thinking about selling pearls to make money, and she tries to convince the cub's father: "I think it's the same." Don't go on a business trip, how nice it is for us to sell pearls while vacationing in Beijing.

Pei Hang heard the resoluteness in his fishy tone, and he said calmly: "There are business trip expenses for business trips, and the clothing, food, housing and transportation company is fully reimbursed."

"What? Travel expenses? Chu Yu's firm fish heart instantly collapsed, "Can you still reimburse food, clothing, housing and transportation?"

Her eyes widened with excitement: "How much is the business trip fee?"

Pei Hang: "Fifty thousand." "

Fifty thousand? Chu Yu was shocked, she had to sell a lot of pearls to earn 50,000 yuan.

Chu Yu hurriedly asked: "Food, clothing, housing and transportation, can you reimburse as much as you use?"

Pei Hang: "Yes, I will reimburse you separately." The

corners of Chu Yu's mouth couldn't help but turn upward, quickly nodded, and said seriously: "Take the cubs by the way on a business trip, it's good for our family of three to go on vacation." Pearls can be sold at any time, but our family of three is not often able to go on vacation.

Chu Yu thought to herself, she can also sell small pearls when she goes on vacation, and she can also get the 50,000 yuan business trip fee given by the cub's father, and the cub's father will also be reimbursed for food, clothing, housing, and travel.

No matter how she thinks, she feels that it is very cost-effective, and she has taken a big advantage.

By the next day.

Chu Yu woke up early, hugged the cub who was still sleeping soundly, and got on the plane with the cub's father.

When he arrived in the province next door to his destination and stayed in the cub's father's villa, Chu Chu woke up sleepily.

She rubbed habitually and found that the person holding her was hard and hard, not the fragrant and soft mother.

Chu Chu tilted his head: "Dad, where did my mother go?"

Pei Hang carried the small ball to the dining area of the villa, and sure enough, he saw Chu Yu, who was carrying a bowl of meat and eating with bulging cheeks.