5

Chapter 5

Pei Hang glanced at Xiao Tuanzi coldly, and saw that her cheeks were bulging, and the hand that had clicked on the mobile phone address book stopped.

His eyes flashed extremely quickly with the blurry face of Zhang who was also puffing and breathing towards him.

As for what he said, Pei Hang didn't think about it, and his head hurt terribly when he thought about it.

Pei Hang: "Why do you say I'm your father?" Chu

Chu was still angry that Pei Hang said that it was not her father's business, snorted heavily, and turned his face away from him.

Just turned his face, Chu Chu saw the mermaid on the desk, and his eyes lit up: "Mom!"

She carefully picked up the mermaid ornaments on the table and said happily: "Mom, mother!

Pei Hang's face turned slight. He put down his phone and lifted the little ball in his arms.

Glancing at the mermaid ornaments, Pei Hang: "Mom? Seeing

the mermaid carved by her mother, Chu Chu was very happy, and forgot that she was still angry with her father: "Yes, this is a mermaid made by her mother." There

are many in Aquamarine's home. Mom says her favorite things are sleeping and eating, and the rest is carving mermaids. Mom said to preserve her most beautiful gesture.

Pei Hang looked slightly.

The mermaid ornaments that inexplicably appeared in the study, the vague memories that ran out by themselves from time to time, bypassing security and sirens and suddenly running to his house ...

Pei Hang raised his hand and lightly ruffled a small danzi's hair, and he made a call.

Soon, a drunken man arrived at Pei's house. Seeing Pei Hang holding a beautiful child in his arms, the man was shocked and instantly sobered.

Cheng Chuxu ridiculed: "I, Lao Hang, this is your illegitimate daughter?!" Yes, even the children are silent.

He grinned and stepped forward to tease Chu Chu.

As soon as this uncle entered the door, Chu Chu smelled him, and she covered her nose: "Dad, he stinks."

Cheng Chuxu was so shocked by the words "dad" that he froze in place, and did not dare to say anything: "It's really your illegitimate daughter."

Pei Hang handed him a sealed transparent small bag containing hair: "Help me do a paternity test."

"No problem." Cheng Chuxu took the small bag and laughed ambiguously twice: "Lao Hang, who is the child's mother, why haven't I seen you mention it?" What woman is so capable that she can handle you?

Accustomed to his friend's impropriety, Pei Hang's face was as usual: "It's not necessarily my child."

Pei Hang just suspected that he had lost a memory, but he thought about it carefully and found that his memory chain over the years was very complete and not missing.

Taking a step back, if he really used to be with his mother with the little danzi in his arms, then the people around him could not have been half impressed.

Everything is very in line with his logic and cognition, Xiaodanzi cannot be his daughter, he cannot have ever had a girlfriend.

However, Pei Hang still faintly gave birth to some eagerness and expectation in his heart.

What exactly was he expecting?

After all, it is a four-year-old child, Chu Chu is lying in Pei Hang's arms, inhaling the breath that belongs to his mother, and holding a mother-like mermaid in her hand, she rubbed her eyes and muttered softly: "Mom, I'm so sleepy."