66

Chapter 66

What does Papa cub mean by this? What do you mean she wouldn't agree to? Don't......

After thinking of something, Chu Yuyu's heart trembled slightly.

Could it be that the cub's father has seen that she has become a "colored fish", and from time to time thinks about doing things with him that can give birth to baby fish?

Chu Yu's face gradually became frightened.

Chu Chu, who was obediently lying in his mother's arms, staring at his mother with his little head up, was very unhappy when he heard his father's words.

Why does Dad say, Mom doesn't agree, and it's not Mom who sleeps with Dad, it's Dad who sleeps with Mom?

Chu Chu pouted, kicked his little short legs back, and gently kicked his father twice.

Pei Hang looked down and glanced at Xiao Tuanzi's restless legs.

Chu Chu turned his face to glare at his father, and quickly looked at his mother, and said anxiously: "Mom, you quickly tell your father, you will not let your father sleep in the future." Chu

Yu: ... QAQ。

Chu Yu looked at the cub with a small face, and Yu Guang aimed at the cub father with a calm face.

In the future, don't let the cub father sleep in his arms?

As soon as this thought came out, the sound of the fish heart "knocking" reminded her that this was... No, it's impossible.

Chu Chu always paid attention to her mother, and she found that after her mother secretly looked at her father, she scratched her messy hair anxiously, and said, "Mom, why don't you talk?" Dad doesn't hold his mother, and the cubs can hold his mother to sleep in the future.

The

cub's soft little voice drilled straight into Chu Yu's ears, and she coughed softly.

Cub, it's different, you're different from Daddy. There is no way, my mother wants to say that I will not let my father hold me to sleep in the future, but my mother's fish heart refuses, and the fish heart has "betrayed" my mother.

After Chu Yu held the cub's face and kissed him wildly, he awkwardly changed the topic: "Cub, my mother loves you the most." Doesn't it mean fishing today? Let's go catch fish and sell it.

Her topic shifted obviously, but Chu Chu was a four-year-old child in the end, and after being kissed by his mother holding his face, his little head was dizzy, and he heard his mother say that he loved her the most, and Chu Chu's attention was really diverted.

Thinking of the fish in the fish pond, Chu Chu's eyes lit up, and his little head clicked several times: "Catch fish for sale!"

Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes, catch fish and sell it."

Coaxing the cub, Chu Yu asked the cub to wash himself.

Seeing the cub take happy small steps, humming a song and running into the bathroom, Chu Yu was completely relieved.

She raised her hand to wipe her face, and before she could sigh twice, she turned to see her cub father standing behind her, his eyes staring straight at her.

She realized that her breath was too soon, and she had forgotten that there was still a cub father.

Chu Yu smiled at the cub's father: "You don't have to work today?"

Although it was a weekend, she remembered that her cub father did not have a holiday, and he still had to work and earn money on weekends.

Pei Hang stepped forward a few steps: "Rest today."