54

Chapter 54

Chu Yu was shocked in his heart, and was instantly frightened by this thought. Her heart was beating wildly, and her eyes stared suspiciously at the cub father who was walking towards her.

This is really a coincidence.

If she and the cub had not "fallen off the horse", why would the cub father be so clever, and the storybook she gave to the cub was the same as the story she once told the cub? The two mermaids drawn in the book, one big and one small, still look like her and cubs?

But when did she "fall off the horse," she didn't remember QAQ at all.

Chu Yu tilted his head and looked at the cub's father blankly.

Pei Hang glanced casually, and at the first glance, he saw several storage boxes on the table, and a large bowl full of chili.

Pei Hang: "..."

He withdrew his gaze, landed on the face of the fish in front of him, and said lightly: "Don't eat it."

Chu Yu was stunned: "What?"

At this moment, her mind is full of things that she and her cub have "fallen off the horse", and she has long forgotten about saving some pearls.

Pei Hang pointed to the bowl of chili: "Don't eat chili peppers." Listening

to the cub's father's words, Chu Yu returned to his senses, looked in the direction he was pointing, and saw a pile full of red peppers.

Chu Yu then remembered that she was going to hold the cub and cry and save some pearls.

The matter of dropping the horse and collecting pearls came together, and she always felt weak when she looked at her cub father at the moment.

"I, I'm not going to eat chili," Chu Yu hugged the cub in his arms tightly, "You misunderstood."

Chu Chu also saw the bowl of red peppers.

She looked at it, and finally remembered that the last time her mother took her to dinner, she ate this red thing, and her mouth was so uncomfortable.

Chu Chu covered his mouth, and his voice was indistinct: "No time, no time, no Chu Chu."

Listening to the baby cub's indistinct little voice that trembled with fright, Chu Yu pressed her little head into her arms, looked at the cub's father, and said with a serious face: "Yes, we are not prepared to eat these peppers."

Pei Hang nodded, raised his hand in front of her to bring up the bowl of chili, and placed it on his exclusive desk.

Chu Yu looked at it blankly, and when the cub's father turned around, she immediately pretended not to squint.

Pei Hang glanced at the storybook she held in her hand and said, "Tell Chu Chu another story?" Story

?

Chu Yu coughed lightly a few times, stared at the cub's father, and saw that he looked calm, without a trace of panic at all, and her fish head began to faint again.

The cub's father's mind is really hard to guess.

"That, Pei Hang," Chu Yu asked tentatively, "Why did you send such a storybook to the cub?" Isn't it, do you know something?

She swallowed her saliva nervously.

Chu Yu didn't know why she was so nervous, last time she suspected that the cub's father knew that she was not human, and she was just as inexplicable as now.