63

Chapter 63

Chu Yu and Rat Tian looked at each other, and both saw doubt in each other's eyes.

The expressions on the faces of the two policemen were a little excited when they looked closely.

The young policeman didn't know much about hiding his emotions, as soon as he saw Chu Yu, his heart beat extremely fast, and he couldn't help but say: "Miss Chu, don't misunderstand, we..."

"Ahem!" The middle-aged policeman on the side coughed heavily, interrupting the young policeman.

The young policeman's face turned pale, and he knew that he had gaffed, so he quickly took two steps back and collected the excitement on his face.

His changes, Chu Yu and Rat Tian are in the eyes.

Chu Yuyu's heart became more and more puzzled. The look in the eyes of this little policeman just now when he looked at her was obviously excited and... Adore.

Agitated? Adore? Why does he have such emotions for himself?

Chu Yu always felt that things were not so simple.

If only the cub's father were there, he could handle these things.

Thinking of the cub father, Chu Yuyu's heart jumped, and he remembered that he had the idea of staying on the earth for a long time for the sake of the cub father.

Chu Yu shook his head and threw away the cub's father's face.

The middle-aged policeman stepped forward, took out his documents, and said with a very serious attitude: "Miss Chu Yu, Mr. Rat Tian, there are some things that need the cooperation of the two of you in the investigation.

Rat Tian narrowed his eyes.

He's still very short on Earth, but he also knows that the police here, like the enforcers of the Star Alliance. If you are found by the police, there is nothing good.

His hand moved slightly, and he was stopped just as he was about to use his powers to escape.

Rat Tian turned his face and looked at Chu Yu in bewilderment.

Chu Yu glared at him and whispered, "An equinox, this is the mall." On

the other hand, Chu Yu knew that Rat Tian's powers had certain aggressions and sequelae to the spiritual power of other races.

These two policemen look like good people, and they can't let the scum rat hurt people with their powers.

Rat Tian didn't understand why Chu Yu was so good to these useless earthlings, he thought that Chu Yu's quasi-partner was an earthling, and it was estimated that she loved the house and Wu.

He nodded at Chu Yu.

Chu Yu glanced at him and didn't say anything.

A fish and a mouse did not resist, and obediently followed the two policemen into the police car.

Half an hour later, they arrived at the police station. Chu Yu and Rat Tian were taken to different places separately.

Chu Yu felt that the police who received her did not have the slightest malice towards her, and the fish heart was completely put down.

She was taken to the room, and as soon as she stepped inside, she saw a table full of food.

Chu Yu's face was full of surprise.

Heck, is there still food to eat at the police station?

Chu Yu touched her stomach, looked at the little policeman who brought her in, and said happily: "Are these all prepared for me?" The