46

Chapter 46

Chu Yu tried to keep his eyes wide open, not letting his tears fall, and his eyes were slightly frightened.

She kept her head up, not daring to lower her head, for fear of shedding tears and turning into pearls in front of her cub father.

That, that is terrible. In the heart of the cub father, she has always been an ordinary human being, and how can ordinary human tears become pearls?

Chu Yu's voice was a little nasal, and he hummed, "You finished the meeting so soon?"

As she spoke, she raised her hand and fumbled on the table, trying to wipe away her tears with a tissue.

But she fumbled with her hands for a while, but couldn't find a tissue. What's going on? Aren't paper towels set aside?

Chu Yu blushed so anxiously, she almost couldn't hold it back, and her tears were about to fall.

Pei Hang looked at the empty takeaway box on the table, the box was shiny, and he faintly smelled a spicy smell.

Retracting his gaze, Pei Hang lowered his eyes, looking at Chu Yu, whose eyes were red in front of him and had obviously cried, and he caressed his forehead helplessly.

Less than half an hour before and after the meeting, this silly fish was able to toss himself into this miserable look.

Chu Yu couldn't find the tissue, so he had to ask the cub's father for help.

Her eyes were red, her eyes were filled with tears, and she said pitifully: "My neck is so sore, can you get me a tissue?" I, I can't see where the tissues are. Listening

to the soft and sticky voice of the fish at home, Pei Hang took out a clean handkerchief. He pinched her chin with his fingertips and lifted it slightly.

Chu Yuguang saw the handkerchief held by the cub's father, she was very happy in her heart, with a well-behaved look on her face, and the whole fish did not dare to move, afraid that her tears would fall.

After thinking about it, she couldn't help but remind: "You wipe your tears clean." The

movement on Pei Hang's hand paused, and he finally remembered that something was wrong with Chu Yu. She kept her head tilted and didn't dare to move, as if she was worried about something.

Hearing what she said, Pei Hang stared into her tearful eyes.

Chu Yu's eyes were sour, and he said urgently: "Hurry up, you quickly wipe my tears dry."

Pei Hang returned to his senses and wiped her eyes.

Chu Yu quickly closed his eyes and hummed to enjoy the cub's father's service.

Pei Hang's fingertips gently brushed her eyelashes, and a teardrop on it stained his hand. Before he could react, he watched the teardrops on his fingertips turn into a small pink pearl.

Pei Hang: "..." The

little pearl fell into his palm, and Pei Hang's face was full of stunned.

He slowly lowered his head and looked at the small pink pearls that were almost piled up in the small storage box, and his forehead faintly jumped twice.

Pei Hang simply brushed things up and understood.

The fish at home secretly ordered spicy food just to stimulate themselves to shed tears. Because her tears can turn into pearls.

What did she collect so many pearls for?

Sensing that the cub's father's movements stopped, Chu Yu opened his eyes suspiciously: "Have you wiped it clean?"