End

Chapter 68

At this moment, Chu Yu only remembered patting his chest in fear, and did not notice the change in the cub's father's face. When the cub's things were moved to the next door, she held the cub and kissed and praised.

Chu Chu was praised by his mother so that the whole fish was erratic and completely lost the ability to think.

The two fish fed each other breakfast, and it took more than an hour to eat it greasy and crooked.

Pei Hang looked calm, and from time to time he received Xiao Tuanzi's undisguised "show-off" eyes.

When the two fish arrived at the fish pond alone, it was already two hours later.

Lu Xiuran had already arrived here and was directing everyone to catch fish.

Chu Yu held the cub and trotted to the edge of the fish pond in a few steps. Watching the fat and tender fish being fished, the mother and daughter had the same straight hair in their eyes.

Chu Yu & Chu Chu: ... A lot of fish, a lot of money, a lot of canned fish.

"Gollum."

The stomachs of the two fish sounded at the same time, and Pei Hang and Lu Xiuran turned their faces.

Chu Yu put the baby cub down.

As soon as Chu Chu's legs stepped on the ground, her hand was held up by Lu Xiuran.

Lu Xiuran glanced at the little fairy's stomach and said, "Chu Chu, are you hungry?" Just

after breakfast with his mother, Chu Chu was actually not very hungry. She tilted her gaze and saw her cub carrying a bag in her hand.

She's not really hungry, but she can eat if she has it.

Chu Chu looked at the bag Lu Xiuran was carrying in his hand: "Is there something to eat?" I can eat!

Lu Xiuran took the little fairy's hand and took her to the table next to the fish pond, and placed the food he brought over neatly from the bag.

Among them, there are also two bottles of canned fish.

Chu Chu saw these two large canned fish at a glance, and wanted to open them when he took them.

Lu Xiuran took the canned fish from her hand and unscrewed the lid: "Chu Chu, I'll feed you." Chu

Chu originally wanted to refuse. She's an independent cub who can feed herself, but can't feed her cubs. But she turned her eyes and saw her mother standing not far away.

Just now, she and her mother were feeding each other. The cubs in the house feed her, and she feeds the cubs.

"Okay, Brother Xiuran, you feed me," Chu Chu nodded, "I'll feed you too!"

Chu Yu looked at the interaction between the baby cub and Lu Xiuran, she stared for a while, and saw Lu Xiuran carefully wiping the corners of her baby cub's mouth.

Thinking that the baby cub was only four years old and walked up to the Yusheng who was taken care of for eating and drinking, she couldn't help but shake her head and sighed softly with emotion.

Hearing Chu Yu's sigh, Pei Hang looked away from those extremely fat fish and looked at Chu Yu: "How?"

Chu Yu looked up at the cub's father, pointed in the direction of the baby cub and Lu Xiuran, and said, "How happy the cub is, she has only adopted a cub who is so sensible and well-behaved when she is only four years old." She is only four years old, and she has cubs to take care of her, how comfortable will her life be in the future? The