60

Chapter 60

Looking at the cub's simple eyes, Chu Yu raised her hand and touched her little head: "Cub, eat more, in a few years you will be able to grow a long, beautiful and shiny tail like your mother." Hearing

his mother's words, Chu Chu's little face turned crimson with excitement, and his hair tied into two balls kept shaking.

Chu Chu's eyes looked at her mother with bright eyes, and after thinking of something, she looked at her father who was entangled in her mother's beautiful fish tail in the video, puffed out her face, looked serious, and said as if she had made up her mind: "Mother and mother, when Chu Chu's tail becomes bigger, only wrap around her mother in the future, Chu Chu's tail will definitely not entangle others." Mom, don't wrap your tail around your dad anymore, you said that the tail will only wrap around cubs. The

cub's words made Chu Yuyu's heart weakened, and her eyes fell on the video, the cub father who was being rubbed by his tail.

It just so happened that the tip of her tail swept over the cub father's face.

Chu Yu quickly looked away, held her baby fish, and quickly crawled out of the cub's father's arms.

She didn't dare to look at the cub's father's face, but kept touching the cub's face and the two small balls on her head, saying, "Cub, tail... Ahem, the tail can also wrap around the future partner's. If you are Daddy's cub, then your father is Mommy's partner, so Mom's tail can wrap around Daddy's.

As soon as

Chu Yu's words were finished, she clearly felt the cub's father's gaze falling on her, more focused and burning.

She was so frightened that her heart trembled.

"Partner?" Chu Chu tilted his little head and snorted, "Chu Chu will not find a partner in the future, then Chu Chu's tail will only wrap around his mother."

She said, her little head rubbing against her mother.

Chu Yu: "..."

Cub, you just think about it now, when you are an adult, when you can choose the right object to produce fish babies, you will understand.

Looking at the cub, Chu Yuyu couldn't help but sigh. Back then, she really thought that her beautiful tail would only play with cubs, and would only rub cubs. But now, isn't the tail the same rubbing and entangled with the cub father?

Chu Yu hugged the cub in his arms tightly, and quietly turned his face to look at the cub father next to him.

As soon as she turned her face, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the cub's father looking at her.

Pei Hang froze when he heard Chu Yu say the word "partner". Finding that the fish was peeking at him, Pei Hang looked at her calmly.

Chu Yu swallowed a few times in his throat, showed a fawning smile at the cub's father, and quickly lowered his head to talk to the cub.

Unfortunately, Chu Chu was quickly taken away by Pei's mother.

Pei's mother only returned from abroad in the past two days. After walking around with friends, when she returned home, she found that the atmosphere between her son and daughter-in-law was very wrong.

As a "passer-by", she clearly knows that her useless son has not yet made her beautiful and lovely daughter-in-law nod and agree to get married.

In this regard, Pei's mother was very dissatisfied.

This is a lot of age, the children are there, Pei Hang is actually so useless. She had to help and give the two of them more opportunities.

Pei's mother hugged Chu Chu and walked to the Lu family next door.