67

Chapter 67

After listening to his father's words, Chu Chu stared at his father's face in the mirror, thought about it very seriously, and then said: "Yes, my mother said that independent cubs are excellent cubs."

I don't know why, Chu Chu always felt that her father asked this sentence a little strange, and her face gradually became vigilant.

Pei Hang skillfully tied a small ball of Xiaodanzi's hair and grabbed the rest of the hair.

Looking at Xiao Tuanzi's slightly wary face, Pei Hang chuckled.

Chu Chu heard his father's laughter and said strangely: "Dad, what are you laughing at?"

Pei Hang Yuguang glanced at the little danzi and said lightly: "Chu Chu is the cub who listens to his mother the most, shouldn't he be independent?" Independent

?

Chu Chu stared: "I'm very independent."

Dad actually thought that she was not independent, so how could it work.

Chu Chu stretched out his finger, snapped his finger and said, "Chu Chu has always been very independent. Will eat by himself, do laundry, swim in the deep sea, make friends with other cubs..."

Chu Chu counted what she did one by one, and at the end her voice was full of joy, and her face was full of pride: "Dad, dad, isn't Chu Chu very independent?"

After

speaking, Chu Chu's eyes rolled around, and he quickly said: "Chu Chu is still a cub are so independent, dad, you are an adult, you have to be more independent than Chu Chu, you can't hold your mother to sleep in the future, you know?"

Pei Hang combed the remaining half of Xiaodanzi's hair smoothly, heard her words, raised his face slightly, and nodded with a serious face: "Dad and mom have been separated for four years, so now I have to sleep with my mother every night to make up for the previous vacancy."

Chu

Chu's face was stunned. She thought about it, and felt that what her father said made a little sense. Dad was abandoned by mom for four years, which is quite pitiful.

But did my mother always sleep with her in her arms? Now holding my father to sleep, I can't hold her anymore, then it's her pitiful.

Pei Hang saw that the expression on Xiao Tuanzi's face changed extremely quickly, and he quickly diverted her attention and said, "Chu Chu is indeed very independent, but it is still not as independent as the excellent cub. As

soon as Chu Chu heard her father say that she was not good enough cubs to be independent, she immediately forgot everything else, and said angrily: "Chu Chu is an independent excellent cub!" Hmph

, daddy is really a bad dad Oh, actually said that she is not good enough cub independence.

Pei Hang tied Xiaodanzi's hair and picked her up from the chair.

Chu Chu glared: "Daddy, why do you say that Chu Chu is not good enough to be independent cubs?"

Pei Hang touched Xiao Tuanzi's head and said in a casual tone: "Lu Xiuran, the human cub adopted by Chu Chu, does he have his own exclusive small room?"

Chu

Chu didn't know why her father asked about her cub, she frowned and thought about it, her cub did have their own room.

However, the room is not a small room, it is a large room.

Chu Chu nodded: "My cub has his own room, but the room is not small, it is a very big room."