20

Chapter 20 .

"Hard, striving, fighting! I'm going to buy a luxury car, I'm going to buy a mansion, I'm going to marry a rich man, I'm going to go to the pinnacle of life, the pinnacle, the pinnacle!

When

the slogan was shouted neatly again, Chu Yu recovered from the shock.

Angkor said, "Little Chu, do you know what they are doing?

Chu Yu glanced at the shouting crowd and shook his head.

"That's the culture of our clubhouse." Angkor had an unfathomable look and said solemnly, "Xiao Chu, I solemnly invite you now, would you like to join our big family and become one of us?" Of course, if you don't want to, you can leave now with your stuff.

Angkor thought to himself, hehe, it's impossible to leave, I won't let you leave in this life, and after entering the door of this factory, I don't want to go again.

Chu Yu's eyes widened.

Leave? No, no, no, how can she leave, she still has to make money to pay off debts, and save some money to find her baby cub.

Best of all, the meals here are free and can be eaten casually. With such a generous company, it was difficult for her to find a second one.

Chu Yu's face was full of seriousness: "Angkor, I want to stay, I am willing to join your big family."

Thinking of the slogan shouted by the group of people in front of her, she quickly added: "I want to buy a luxury car, I want to buy a mansion, I want to marry a rich and handsome, I want to walk on the fish... The pinnacle of life. Angkor

didn't expect Chu Yu to look simple and ignorant of world affairs, and actually be so good.

"Well," Angkor said cheerfully, "Xiao Chu, I officially announce that you are a member of our club.

He said, slapping his palms twice. A group of people who were shouting slogans stopped instantly.

Angkor and the leading man standing at the front looked at each other and said, "Come and come, welcome our new employees."

Only then did everyone focus their attention on Chu Yu. At this look, they gasped one after another.

Meisei is like this, sure that it is really a person?!

Chu Yu was worried about the free food here, and she said happily: "In the future, everyone will be colleagues, we will buy luxury cars, buy luxury houses, marry rich and handsome, and walk to the peak of life."

"Well said!" Angkor took the lead in applauding.

The rest of the people also applauded with "snapping".

As soon as the applause stopped, Angkor walked up to it, took a megaphone and began to talk about the history of the clubhouse and describe their bright future.

Chu Yu looked at him blankly, his mind flew to the food, and he didn't pay attention to what he said. Seeing that everyone else was full of excitement, she also pretended to listen carefully.

When Angkor finished speaking, Chu Yu ran forward: "Angkor Angkor, when is the meal?" Several

people who surrounded Angkor stared at Chu Yu up and down with fiery eyes. Angkor glanced at them a few times with a warning expression, whispered for them to "pay attention", and left with Chu Yu.

When he arrived at the factory's cafeteria, Angkor personally cooked for Chu Yu, served a plate of fruit, and a small plate of dessert.

Chu Yu stared at the food and swallowed his saliva: "Angkor, thank you, you are too good."