65

Chapter 65

Chu Yu got up from the bed, picked up the baby cub by the way, and held it in his arms, and asked in a voice that pressed excitement: "Really? Can you catch fish and sell them tomorrow? Can you also make canned fish?

"Yes," Chu Chu clapped his little hands, "Chu Chu knew the good news, so he came back and told his mother."

Seeing his mother's eyes bright with joy, Chu Chu was also very happy. Contracting fish ponds to sell fish really made my mother happy, and the stories her mother told, and the storybooks her father gave her, really didn't lie to her.

Chu Chu excitedly rubbed in his mother's arms.

Chu Yu carefully protected the cub, and his head was dizzy. The fish in the fish pond are sold, and you can make a lot of money. When the canned fish is made and sold to the big oranges, they will definitely earn a lot of interstellar coins.

Thinking of money and food, Chu Yu suddenly smiled and bent his eyebrows, forgetting the rest.

How much does she still owe cub daddy?

Chu Yu didn't remember the specific accounts, she felt that when the fish in the fish pond were sold, she had a lot of income, plus the money she got from Father Lu's hand, and the money she earned from selling pearls, it should be about the same.

As long as she gets another acceptance letter from the university and the four million debts are forgiven, she can become an innocent fish again.

Chu Yu picked up the baby cub and raised it high, rubbed her head, kissed her little face, and praised the cub: "Cub, you are really your mother's little baby fish, it's really great to be able to make money at such a young age."

Being rubbed and kissed and praised by his mother, Chu Chu was so happy that he didn't know how to express it, and only shouted "Mother is the best". The two fish boasted each other like this, and smirked twice from time to time.

When Pei Hang pushed open the bedroom door, what he saw was the stupid appearance of the mother and daughter.

He gently closed the door and walked inside.

Chu Yu was still kissing the baby cub, her mind was full of money and canned fish, and when she heard footsteps, she glanced at it.

When she saw the cub's father, the smile on her face instantly froze, and the fish's body froze.

Chu Yu couldn't control his eyes, and his gaze involuntarily looked up from the cub's father's feet. When she skimmed over the cub's father's waist, she thought in a daze, undressed, and there were several good-looking abs here.

Looking up, she saw the cub's father's cold eyebrows.

Chu Yu stared stupidly at the cub father's cold and indifferent face, thinking to himself, four years ago with the cub father to do the cub father can give birth to fish baby things, the cub father's face is not only not cold, but also very... Very......

"Dad!" Chu Chu turned his face to see his father and shouted happily.

The cub's voice interrupted Chu Yu, who was imaginative.

Reflecting what he was thinking just now, Chu Yu's face and neck were full of shame. Red, the heart of the fish is cool.

How so? Just a glance at the cub father, what is she thinking about?

Chu Yu's face was hopeless.

The stone hammered, and she really completely degenerated into a "colored fish".