50

Chapter 50

Chu Chu thought about it, but she still hadn't figured out when her mother had taught her to "convince people with reason".

She lay on her mother's shoulder and kissed her fragrant and soft mother.

Chu Yu saw the little confusion and dazedness in the cub's eyes. However, she has lied in front of the cub's father more times, and now she lies to the cub and says something to coax the cub, and she can no longer see the slightest nervousness on her face, like an old driver who "lies into essence".

Chu Yu rubbed the cub's little head, kissed and kissed the cub's little face, and said: "Cub, remember your mother's words, don't always think about solving problems with your little fists, use reason to convince others, be a reasonable cub, you know?" Listening

to his mother's gentle voice, he was kissed on the little face by his mother, rubbing his little head, and Chu Chu's whole fish was dizzy.

She looked at her good-looking mother and nodded in confusion: "Chu Chu remembers her mother's words, be a reasonable cub."

Since her mother said to convince people with reason, it must have been said, and she must have not remembered her mother's words.

Chu Chu was a little entangled in her heart, she leaned in front of her mother, held her mother's face and kissed her heavily.

As the best and most obedient cub, it is too much for her to forget what her mother once said.

"Mom, I will firmly remember your words," Chu Chu's face was full of seriousness, "In the future, I will convince people with reason."

The baby cub was too serious, and Chu Yu couldn't help but cough: "It's really a cub who listens to his mother."

With her mouth open, a string of good words about the fish jumped out, directly praising Chu Chu with joy. However, she has not forgotten that her adopted cub was bullied.

Chu Chu snorted softly, "Mom, then how can we use reason to teach Brother Xiuran a lesson about his bad father and stepmother?" Chu

Yu pulled out the words from the mouth of the scumbag, and he was in a good mood at the moment. She held the baby fish in her arms and slowly went to find the cub father.

Listening to the cub's words, Chu Yu's voice was full of joy: "Cub, you are your mother's little baby, teach your brother Xiuran's father and stepmother such a hard thing, how is your mother willing to let you personally take action?" Mom will help you handle it." "

Cub, mom wants money, can't let you know."

Chu Chu was touched, and her mother really loved her.

Staring at the cub's touched eyes, Chu Yuyu's face was thick, and his face did not change color: "Cub, just leave the hard work of convincing people to your mother, you and brother Xiuran are tinkering with fish ponds and canned fish, and your mother is still waiting for the cub to become the largest fish pond owner on the earth and make a lot of money." "

Cub, mom is waiting for you to successfully make money to pay off your mother's debt, and you are still waiting for you to earn interstellar coins to support your mother.

Chu Chu heard the three words "fish pond owner" and knew that her mother wanted her to be as successful as the genius cub in the bedtime story, and she held her small fist: "Mom, don't worry, Chu Chu will definitely become the largest fish pond owner and earn a lot of money for my mother." The

cub's milky words made Chu Yu's whole fish heart feel very comfortable.

The cub who is so good and obedient and can make money is her daughter, the cub she worked hard to pull up, and she can make money for her at the age of four.