35

Chapter 35

One person and one fish were looking at her.

The big man's face was cold, and even his eyes were cold. Just looking at her gaze made her whole fish want to become a prototype and swim into the deep sea.

The little fish was full of longing expectation, his eyes staring at her eagerly, eager to nod for her.

Chu Yu avoided the cub's father's gaze, looked at her baby fish, and quickly changed the topic: "Cub, what did you learn in kindergarten today?" "

Cub, don't mention what size baby, mom's big and small baby is all you.

Chu Yu thought about changing the subject, but her baby fish was worried about her mother working with her father, and she would love her father more in the future.

After all, that's how Little Orange was snatched away by her father.

Chu Chu's eyes widened: "Mom, you haven't told Chu Chu if Dad is your little baby." If you answer Chu Chu's question, Chu Chu will tell you what you learned in kindergarten today.

Pei Hang nodded: "Chu Chu is right, mother should seriously answer Chu Chu's question."

Chu

Chu looked up at his father.

Dad helps her talk, then she can give her mother a little bit. However, Mom's favorite thing must be her, not Daddy.

Pei Hang looked at Xiao Tuanzi's expression, as if he knew her thoughts, and said, "Mom's favorite has always been Chu Chu.

He raised his eyes to look at his family fish: "Chu Chu asked mom, is dad her little baby?" Her second love is not her father. Hearing

her father say that her mother loved her the most, Chu Chu was very happy, and she was anxious to wait for her mother to admit: "Mom, is Dad your little baby?" Mom loves Dad second, right? Chu

Yu, whose fish face was frozen: ... QAQ。

There is obviously only one problem, how did it become two problems in a blink of an eye?

Cub, don't let your dad get around.

Against the gaze of one person and one fish, Chu Yu nodded extremely quickly: "... Yes, your dad is, mom's little baby, and mom's second love is also dad. It's

so hard, always forcing her to lie as an honest fish.

Hearing his mother admit it herself, Chu Chu clapped his hands with joy. She lay in her mother's arms, her eyes shining: "Mom, Chu Chu can tell you now what you learned in kindergarten today."

Chu Yu felt the cub's father's gaze falling on her, and just wanted to quickly expose the matter of the big and small baby, and followed the cub's words and asked: "What did the cub learn today?"

Chu

Chu thought of the story told by Teacher Liang Qi, where the human mother experienced various difficulties in order to give birth to human cubs.

When my mother gave birth to her, did she also encounter so many difficulties?

She was teary-eyed: "Mom, did you experience a lot of difficulties when you were born?"

Pei Hang looked slightly stunned and looked at his fish.

I wonder if it will be dangerous when a mermaid gives birth? When he was not next to his fish, would she have been scared herself?

Hearing the cub's words, Chu Yu was stunned for a moment.

Why do you have difficulty giving birth to cubs? The cubs grew up in her belly, and when she could come out, she lay down in the treatment cabin, and the cubs came out in less than ten minutes.