34

Chapter 34

In the end, Chu Yu still couldn't fight the cub father.

Every time the cub's father said "more than eight million", Chu Yuyu's heart was lost.

But she can't say it at all, because she does owe a lot of money to the company.

Chu Yu was half-forced and half-willing, accepting the fact that she would have to be in the same office as the cub's father in the future, and she would be watched by him every day.

She sat at her own desk, and even the ocean-scented décor didn't make her bereaved fish heart happy.

Chu Yu raised his hand and poked the small coral and small pearls on the bookshelf.

Coral pearls, she missed Aqua Lanxing's big bed full of pearls and corals again. The little corals and the little conch were all brought for her by her baby cubs in the deep sea.

Thinking of the baby cub, Chu Yu immediately thought of the fish pond contracted by the cub.

She muttered in a low voice: "Cub, cub, whether your mother can get out of your father's clutches as soon as possible depends on whether your fish pond is contending and whether you can make a lot of money."

Chu Yu muttered softly, and suddenly smelled a fragrance.

She subconsciously turned her face and saw several employees come in with desserts and put them on the table in the lounge.

Chu Yu first glanced at the cub's father, and saw that he was working with his head down, before secretly looking at the dessert on the table. There are not only desserts, but also various fruit platters, and the whole table is full.

She stared and looked closely, and there were actually her favorite fried chicken legs, and shrimp.

Crabs are also available.

Chu Yu had just read the "Code of Secretarial Rules" and knew that these were afternoon tea for cubs' fathers.

The cub father is so happy, there are so many delicious things every day, and it doesn't cost money.

Chu Yu stared at the food on the table with stunned eyes, and his throat kept swallowing. No way, her five senses are already extremely sensitive, and those scents are desperately drilling into her nose.

Pei Hang stopped what he was doing and looked at his fish.

Seeing that she had just been listless and decadent, and now all attention was on the food, he had a smile on his face.

Well, sure enough, it's a gluttonous fish. As long as there is food, any troubles can be left behind.

He can't push the fish too hard.

Chu Yu was staring at those small desserts, and some voices suddenly sounded in her ears.

Then she saw Papa cub get up and walk towards the lounge, sitting in front of the pile of fragrant food.

Thinking that he still owed more than eight million, Chu Yu looked at the cub father.

She saw the cub father put on disposable gloves and shrimp in his hand and began to shell it.

Chu Yu wanted to take her eyes away, but she didn't listen to her eyes, she just couldn't take them off.

The shrimp held by the cub's father in his hand is so big, long round and round, the meat looks very tender, and it is fragrant when you bite it.

She thought, her stomach "gurgling".

Chu Yu raised his hand to cover his abdomen and said to himself: "Stomach, belly, don't bark, I'm a fish who owes a huge amount of money now, and I can't satisfy you."