64

Chapter 64

She blinked, didn't hold back and blinked twice.

Cub daddy is so close Oh, she thinks a little... Think......

Chu Yu's head was confused, she didn't know what she wanted to do, and she felt that her cheeks were getting hotter and hotter.

"Chu Yu."

Papa cub whispered her name again.

Chu Yu listened, not only his cheeks were hot, but his ears were also hot, and the beating speed of the fish's heart also accelerated instantly, as if he was about to jump out of his chest.

Oops, it looks like her fishheart is really sick.

Chu Yu raised his hand and stroked the position of his chest. Under the touch of the palm, the sound of "plopping" and "plopping" is too shocking.

"You, you talk well," Chu Yu's voice trembled, "Don't get too close."

She ducked back, and the whole fish shrank to the side of the car door, staring at the cub father with wary eyes.

Pei Hang's face turned slight.

He looked at the crimson color on Chu Yu's cheeks, and the sound of his heartbeat became louder.

The space in the car was small and airtight, and he smelled the peculiar smell of the fish in the house. Counting up, he was thirty-four years old.

In his current memory, in the last 34 years, he had never experienced a man or a woman in bed.

Pei Hang admitted that at this moment, he was in an inappropriate place, and he had thoughts that he should not have. At first, it was just a small agitation, but when he looked at the blushing face of the fish in the house, this agitation was getting bigger and bigger, and it was almost out of his control.

He couldn't control his whisper, "Chu Yu."

Chu Yu's throat was dry and swallowed a few times, and he whispered in a shaky voice: ", what are you doing?"

Why does she think that the current cub father also looks a little wrong? She could hear the cub's father's heartbeat and beat faster.

Chu Yu looked down, staring suspiciously at the position of the cub's father's chest.

She only looked at it for a while, and suddenly her wrist was grabbed, and then her body fell forward. When she came back to her senses, she was already sitting on the lap of her cub father, and the whole fish was held in his arms.

Chu Yu: ... QAQ。

How, what's going on?

Chu Yu looked up at the cub father: "You..."

She only said the word "you", met the cub's father's eyes, and couldn't say the rest.

The cub's father's eyes were a little strange, and when he looked at her like this, she felt that the fish body was soft and a little weak. Not only did the cub father's heart beat faster and faster, but his breathing seemed to be much heavier.

"Plop", "Plop".

At this time, the sound of the heartbeat in Chu Yu's ears became louder, and she gradually began to be unable to tell whether this was the sound of her fish heartbeat or the heartbeat of the cub's father.

Chu Yu stupidly stretched out his hand and placed it on the cub's father's chest.

There is no reason, she has checked the cub's father's body, his body is healthy, and she usually secretly adds something to his diet that is good for his body.