31

Chapter 31

The scene was awkward and quiet for a while.

Chu Yu looked at the cub's father stupidly, seeing his cold expression, his eyebrows slightly wrinkled, she forgot to chew the small cake in her mouth, so she puffed out her cheeks and looked dumbfounded.

Chu Chu in her arms was completely unpressed, and soon swallowed the cake in her mouth and grabbed her mother's hand: "Mom, Chu Chu still has to eat small cakes."

Chu Yu only reacted when she heard the cub's voice, and she swallowed the small cake in her mouth in three or two bites, and lowered her head so weakly that she did not dare to speak.

His mother stopped feeding him, so Chu Chu looked at his father, and then at his mother, leaned out himself, and wanted to take a small cake to feed to his mother.

Chu Yu quickly picked up the cub and quietly moved to the side, away from the half of the small cake that was still left on the plate.

Pei Hang looked at the big one and the small fish, wearing the same dark blue bear pajamas, one with a weak heart, the other with his eyes open, staring at him.

He swept his gaze over the half-eaten snack, took a deep breath, and rubbed his forehead.

Thinking of the notebook that recorded the "Precautions for Fish Farming", Pei Hang stepped forward and held Chu Yu's wrist: "What did you eat just now?" How much was eaten? Hearing

the little anger in the cub's father's voice, Chu Yu was even more provoked, she raised her head, looked at the cub's father's cold face, and honestly explained: "I only ate a small cake, and didn't eat anything else."

Pei Hang glanced at the small casserole pot that was already empty next to the plate containing the small cake, and he asked in a deep voice: "Is there really nothing else?"

Chu Yu followed the cub's father's gaze, and when she saw the pink casserole, the whole fish was not good, she hummed for a while, and then admitted: "I also ate a pot of leftover braised pork."

"Braised pork?" Chu Chu smashed his mouth twice, "Mom, Chu Chu didn't eat braised pork." With

a little tear in his eyes, Chu Yu touched the little head of his baby fish.

Cub, mom knows you haven't eaten, don't say it, your father's eyes are going to poke mom to death.

Pei Hang looked at this big and small, and only felt that his brain hurt.

Sure enough, there was nothing wrong with the notebook. The fish at home are very gluttonous regardless of the venue or time. But whatever can be stuffed into the mouth will not let go.

Pei Hang took the two fish back to the bedroom upstairs and closed the door.

Chu Yu had also been with the cub's father for nearly a year before, and he knew his temperament well.

She quickly took the cub, like she made the cub's father angry four years ago, and obediently stood against the bedroom wall, her head tilted, looking depressed by criticism.

Pei Hang closed the door and turned around to see Chu Yu's "positive admitted" demeanor. The depression that originally existed in his heart instantly dissipated.

It's just that this matter can't be easily exposed, otherwise this fish will make trouble in the future.

Pei Hang stepped forward, looked at the two fish with some cake crumbs on the corner of their mouths, wiped them clean with a tissue, and then moved his gaze to the big fish's face and said, "Know what is wrong with you?"