13

Chapter 13

Lu Xiuran looked at his hand that was tightly grasped by the little fairy, and when he heard the pride in the little fairy's words, he couldn't help but smile on his face.

The little fairy said that her fish pond was his fish pond, does it prove that in the little fairy's heart, he is regarded as the most important and intimate person?

Thinking of this, Lu Xiuran felt very happy. This is his little fairy, which belongs to him alone. The little fairy's palm was warm, unlike his hands, which were always cold all year round.

Lu Xiuran held the little fairy's hand back and solemnly promised: "My fish pond is also Chu Chu's fish pond, and we contract the fish pond together to make money."

Chu

Chu's eyes are bright, the human cub she wants to adopt is so sensible. However, she is a mermaid who wants to adopt human cubs, and she can't covet human cubs.

"No," Chu Chu's little face was serious, "My fish pond is your fish pond, but your fish pond is still your fish pond." I'm going to raise you, I can't take your things.

She wants to give the adopted human cubs the best life, and be the most responsible mermaid in the clan.

Lu Xiuran hurriedly said: "Then I will take the initiative to give you the fish pond, not you take my things."

Chu

Chu thought about it seriously: "Do you really want to give me your fish pond?"

Lu Xiuran: "Uh-huh, here you go, my fish pond is all yours." Not

only fish ponds, but something else.

Previously, Lu Xiuran knew that his body's illness could not be cured, and he would soon die when he grew up. But now he has an omnipotent little fairy.

The little fairy said that if she could save him, then he would not have to die early. He has to work hard to raise his body and earn a lot of money for the little fairy.

"Chu Chu," Lu Xiuran smiled with satisfaction on his face, "I will buy you a lot of fish ponds."

Chu

Chu clapped his hands happily: "Brother Xiuran, I will also buy you a fish pond, and we will contract all the fish ponds on the earth together." One day, we will become the best fish pond owners.

Lu Xiuran nodded heavily: "Good." Pei

Hang, who had come over a long time ago and had been standing not far away, listening to the conversation between the two children the whole time: "..."

These two actually want to be fish pond owners in the future?

Pei Hang stroked his forehead and decided to interrupt the great dream of the two of them contracting a fish pond. He stepped forward a few steps, grabbed Xiaodanzi's clothes and lifted the person up and hugged him.

The smile on Lu Xiuran's face disappeared, and he stared up at Chu Chu.

Chu Chu grabbed Pei Hang's hand: "Dad, dad, I will contract all the fish ponds in the future, and I want to be the most domineering cub." Thinking

of the bedtime story told by his mother, the excellent cub who contracted the entire interstellar fish pond to raise his mother, Chu Chu covered his mouth and secretly laughed twice.

When her mother comes to Earth to find her, she will definitely become the domineering cub her mother said, and her mother will praise her happily when she knows it.