11

Chapter 11 .

The two who were talking stopped instantly, and they didn't actually hear Chu Chu's words.

Grandma Lu looked at the two people who ran in with a gentle face, and saw her grandson obediently and cleverly being led by Chu Chu, and she nodded with satisfaction.

Her grandson looks obedient, but in fact has a very stubborn temper and very much dislikes playing with children of the same age. Not only do they not like it, but they even dislike other children.

Now seeing that he and Xiaohang's daughter can get along, she is relieved.

Compared with Grandma Lu's reassurance, Pei's mother's eyes fell on Chu Chu's hand holding the old sister's grandson, and she inexplicably "clicked" a few times in her heart, and there was an illusion that her granddaughter who had just arrived was about to be snatched away.

Chu Chu led Lu Xiuran to run in front of the two grandmothers, and said happily: "Grandma Lu, can I adopt brother Xiuran now?" Grandma

Lu, who finally heard Chu Chu's words, hesitated: "Adopt?

"Yes, yes," Chu Chu nodded twice, "Chu Chu will work hard to catch fish and shrimp in the future, earn a lot of money, and raise Brother Xiuran to be white and fat." Grandma

Lu listened to Chu Chu's fairy tales and squinted her eyes with a smile: "Chu Chu is really sensible."

She glanced at her grandson and said deliberately, "Xiu Ran, what do you think?" Want to be adopted by Chu Chu and let her catch fish and shrimp to earn money to feed you?

Lu Xiuran's cheeks were slightly red, but he held Chu Chu tightly in his hand, and said solemnly: "Grandma, I will catch fish and shrimp with Chu Chu and make money together." Listening

to her grandson's words, Grandma Lu was happy in her heart.

Although her grandson is only six years old, he has always been a "little adult", completely less lively and innocent than a child, and she has never seen her grandson look so much like a child.

Grandma Lu smiled and said: "Okay, good, but you don't need to catch fish, your grandfather still has a private fish pond that has been vacant for many years, and he will make money for you and Chu Chu to raise fish and shrimp in the future."

Chu

Chu's eyes lit up: "Chu Chu is the most good at raising fish and shrimp."

Pei's mother quickly interjected: "Chu Chu, grandma also has a fish pond, all for you." She

naturally doesn't have a fish pond, but she has a son. If a fish pond can't be brought for her, then this son is raised for nothing.

Chu Chu was very happy.

I don't know when my mother will come to pick her up, she may have to live on Earth for a long time. She wants to earn money to buy beautiful clothes for the cubs in the orphanage so that they can eat delicious food.

She raises the best fish and shrimp, and she will definitely be able to sell them for a lot of money.

Chu Chu let go of Lu Xiuran's hand and threw himself in front of the two grandmothers: "Grandma, when will Chu Chu be able to raise fish and shrimp?"

Lu Xiuran took the initiative to step forward and quietly took the little fairy's hand again.

Pei's mother and Grandma Lu looked at each other.

Pei's mother smiled and said, "Let Chu Chu raise fish in two days."

This will, Pei's mother and Grandma Lu should only meet the wishes of their granddaughter/grandson, throwing money to let the two children raise and play, they naturally did not expect that this fish and shrimp raised to play would grow into a well-known brand in the future, not only famous all over the world, but also popular in the interstellar world of the other world.