7

Chapter 7 .

Chu Chu was holding the cub's chest.

The cub was so sad to hear the bad uncle's words, she helped the cub to warm his heart, and he was happy.

Chu Chu covered it very seriously, heard the cub's words, looked up and said, "Little fairy?

Lu Xiuran's eyes showed expectation: "Well, Chu Chu, are you a little fairy?"

Chu

Chu huffed his hand and asked incomprehensibly: "What is a little fairy?"

Lu Xiuran looked at Chu Chu's good-looking face, and said more and more nervously: "The little fairy is the most beautiful, cute, and omnipotent person in this world. The

prettiest and cutest of all? Chu Chu thought that in Shui Lanxing, her mother would kiss her every night, and whenever she ate by herself, practiced her own powers and spiritual power, and brought back beautiful little shells and little conch to her mother, her mother always praised her as the best-looking, sensible, and most worry-free mermaid cub.

Meow Star's aunts often say that she is cute and lovely.

She is also very powerful, and she is the most talented mermaid baby in the clan.

Therefore, she is the most beautiful, cute, omnipotent little fairy that human cubs say.

Chu Chu nodded seriously: "Yes, I am a little fairy."

Lu Xiuran stared in amazement, and his whole heart was filled with joy in an instant. It turned out that his mother did not lie to him, and there was really a little fairy to him.

Lu Xiuran asked cautiously, "Then, will you always be by my side?"

"Always by your side?" Chu Chu thought about it and shook his head, "No, I'm going to take my father back to Shui Lanxing."

She wants to return to Aqua Blue Star to prove that her mother is not a dregs fish, and in the future, she will also earn interstellar coins to buy a healing capsule and body repair liquid for Earth, and she can't always be around human cubs.

Lu Xiuran's face was full of loss: "Is Aqua Blue Star where Chu Chu lives?"

Speaking of Shui Lanxing, Chu Chu was very happy: "Yes, Shui Lanxing is Chu Chu's family, and my mother is also there, and there are other cubs." However, Chu Chu is the most gifted cub.

Looking at Chu Chu's happy face, Lu Xiuran plucked up enough courage: "Can I go back to Shui Lanxing with Chu Chu?"

He followed the little fairy home, and the two would be together forever.

Chu Chu's eyes widened: "Huh? Do you want to come back to Aqua Blue Star with me? There

are elders in the mermaid tribe who have adopted cubs, but she has never raised cubs of other races, especially the cubs of earth humans who may die with a small wound.

Chu Chu suddenly remembered the pile of cubs in the orphanage, and the cubs who were always in a daze and did not speak, and their eyes could not see.

Yes, she can adopt cubs.

Seeing that Chu Chu did not speak, Lu Xiuran asked in disappointment: "Can't I go back to Aqua Blue Star with Chu Chu?"

Chu

Chu covered the cub's chest while saying, "I have to go home and ask my mother, as long as my mother agrees, I can take you back to Aqua Blue Star."

She also wants to adopt cubs and raise little cubs into tall adults.