21

Chapter 21 .

Without hearing the little fairy speak, Lu Xiuran always felt panicked, and his body began to move again.

Only this time, he moved for a while, but he never heard the little fairy's comforting voice again. He didn't die, and he continued to shrug his body.

Chi Cheng hit him twice with his body, his eyes widened, and told him with his eyes to settle down, don't mess around.

Lu Xiuran completely ignored him.

Soon, both of them heard noisy human voices, mixed with the sound of the yacht moving, and they felt their bodies hanging in the air instantly.

"Found it, found it."

The tightly tied bag was untied, Lu Xiuran was picked up, the rope on his body was untied, and the black tape attached to his mouth was also gently torn off.

The light was too bright, Lu Xiuran narrowed his eyes slightly, he was anxious to look for the figure of the little fairy, but he didn't see anyone.

Lu Xiuran's face turned white with fright: "There is still someone, and there is another person."

On the

yacht, the person in charge of the school looked at it and looked flustered: "Yes, yes, there is still one person left, and there are six children who are missing." Seeing

Pei Hang, Lu Xiuran got down from the rescuer's arms and ran to him, shocked and anxious: "Uncle Pei, it's Chu Chu, Chu Chu is still in the sea, you, you quickly let someone save her."

Chi Cheng shouted at Pei Hang: "It's Chu Chu, it's Chu Chu, I heard Chu Chu speak, Uncle Pei hurry up to save people."

Pei Hang's face was extremely bad.

The people he brought changed into wetsuits and jumped into the sea.

Time passed minute by minute, and the faces of the people at the scene were very bad, and their hearts were completely sunk. It's been so long, and I'm still a four-year-old child, even if someone rescues him, it will definitely not work.

Lu Xiuran hugged Pei Hang's leg and persistently asked him over and over again: "Uncle Pei, Chu Chu will definitely be fine, right?"

Pei Hang's head hurt terribly.

He stared at the sea, and the tiny and unfamiliar memories emerged little by little.

Still the huge pool of the last time. The woman who couldn't see her face clearly, humming a tone he couldn't understand, lay on the chair.

The long fishtail was casually stretched on the ground. The tail is covered with dark blue scales, shining with a little light, which is extremely beautiful.

The scales were clearly the same as those he had hidden in the wooden box of the safe a few years ago.

"I'll tell you a secret, I'm not eighteen, I can already have a baby." The woman's voice was soft and sweet, "You are so annoying, why don't you have children with me."

Pei Hang's head hurt so much that his eyes were red.

He couldn't see the woman's face clearly, but he could hear what she said clearly.

"I'm not human, I'm a mermaid, I'm awesome."

The picture in front of him disappeared instantly, Pei Hang covered his forehead, and the three words "mermaid" were recalled in his mind.

"Found it!"

The first batch of people who went into the water came up, and someone held Chu Chu in their hands, and there was a little chaos on the yacht instantly.