9

Chapter 9

Pei's mother was angry when she saw his muffled appearance. It's been four years, and she actually secretly tricked the little girl, the children are so old, she doesn't even know the existence of her daughter-in-law.

Her son also looks presentable, and he had to do a lot of immoral things back then, so that the little girl would rather have a baby and a baby by herself than marry into the Pei family?

Pei's mother aggravated her tone: "Who is my daughter-in-law there?" How old is it? Where the hell is it now? You must give me an honest explanation today!

Saying that, she reached out and patted the coffee table in front of her hard.

Chu Chu looked at his grandmother, learned that his grandmother snorted heavily, looked at Pei Hang, and the little milk voice was fierce: "Explain clearly!"

She stretched out her hand to learn her grandmother to pat the coffee table, but her small hand was short, and when she stretched out her hand, her whole body leaned forward, and she almost fell from Pei's mother's arms.

Pei's mother was quick and scooped her back into her arms.

Pei Hang looked at the old man in front of him and rubbed his forehead: "I don't know."

"Don't know?" Pei's mother rubbed her granddaughter's little head, "What do you mean?" I don't know where my wife is? Listening

to his mother even use the titles of "daughter-in-law" and "wife", and thinking about his mother's non-stop urging of marriage over the years, he dares to guarantee that as long as Xiaodanzi's mother appears, his mother will definitely tie him up to get married.

Pei Hang's face was slightly helpless: "I don't have the slightest impression of the child's mother."

Pei Mu Leng froze for a few seconds, with a look of disbelief: "Oh, you actually scumbag to this extent, deceived the little girl and completely forgot about it?" Hearing

the familiar word "slag", Chu Chu hummed and said, "Slag dad!

Pei Hang glanced at Xiao Tuanzi, then turned his gaze to his mother, hesitated, and said, "I may have lost a memory."

Apart from this explanation, Pei Hang couldn't think of any reason why he had no impression of Xiao Tuanzi's mother.

Thinking of Xiaodanzi saying that the mermaid in the study was carved by her mother, and the vague memory of the woman who took the initiative to throw herself into his arms on a foreign beach, he felt that the two must be the same person.

The woman he met on a foreign beach was Xiaodanzi's mother. But why can't he think of what a woman looks like?

Pei Hang tried to think carefully, but for a few seconds, there was a faint familiar tingling sensation in his head.

Pei's mother glanced at Pei Hang, thinking that although her son was always angry with her and refused to marry his daughter-in-law at an age, he really didn't look like a man who would abandon his wife and daughter.

However, the granddaughter has appeared, will the daughter-in-law be far away?

Pei's mother rolled her eyes, brushed the hair next to her ears, and said with a serious face: "Anyway, the little girl and child of the people have given birth to you, and I have worked hard to raise Chu Chu for four years, and when the little girl appears, you must marry her home immediately, our Pei family does not have a scumbag man who abandoned his wife and abandoned the female wolf's heart!"

Chu

Chu glared at his father and followed his grandmother and said, "Scumbag man!

Pei Hang: "..." Seeing