45

Chapter 45

Chu Chu squeezed between one person and one fish, raised his head and glared at his father, then turned his face and hugged his mother, kicking his legs, and kept climbing his mother.

Pei Hang looked down and looked at the small ball squeezed between the two. The little round one glared at him fiercely, and he hummed and wanted to climb on Chu Yu.

He bent down, grabbed Xiaodanzi's arm, and lifted her whole fish.

The body was suspended in mid-air all of a sudden, and Chu Chu was so anxious that he kept pedaling his legs: "Let me down, I want my mother to hug, I want my mother to hug." Oh

, she only read the book for a while, and the bad father quietly attracted her mother's attention and let her take the initiative to kiss him.

Chu Chu's eyes widened, and he wanted to stare at his bad father with his eyes.

Pei Hang ignored her small body and lifted her up and hugged her.

Seeing his own baby fish kicking his legs happily, Chu Yu still had a little bit of unbearability and weakness.

"Cub," Chu Yu stepped forward, kissed her baby cub's face, and said seriously, "Mom didn't kiss dad, it was dad who took the initiative to kiss mom."

Kissed by his mother, Chu Chu's little short legs stopped: "Really?

Chu Yu glanced at the cub's father, and saw that his face was calm, and she said with a cheeky fish face: "Of course, it's Daddy's mother."

Looking at his father, and looking at his mother, Chu Chu stretched out his hand to his mother: "Hug." Chu

Yu took the baby cub from the cub's father's arms, kissed and rubbed it, and said a lot of good things before coaxing the cub's little face to turn red, and happily hugged her and kissed her.

On weekends, Chu Chu excitedly read story books, and Chu Yu tearfully read books to do test papers, Pei Hang easily supervised the two fish.

Fast forward to Monday.

After lunch at noon, Chu Chu quietly gathered her cub Lu Xiuran and her tablemate Chu Ziyao.

Naturally, there was also an uninvited, pool orange that was to join their small group.

Chu Ziyao looked at the tall and strong Chi Orange, fear flashed on her little face, and she leaned on Chu Chu more and more tightly.

Lu Xiuran on the side looked at Chu Ziyao and saw that her whole person was attached to his little fairy, and his brows wrinkled slightly.

Chi Cheng scratched his head and said urgently: "Chu Chu Chuchu, are you looking for us for something?"

Glancing at the three little friends, Chu Chu took out a piece of paper from his small backpack.

She looked more serious than ever: "I have something very important, very important to say."

All three looked at her with serious faces.

Chu Chu touched Chu Ziyao's little head beside him: "Last time Ziyao was bullied, what are your thoughts?"

Lu Xiuran wrinkled his eyebrows, thinking of what the little fairy usually likes to say, he said: "When encountering difficulties, unite other cubs."

Chu

Chu looked at her adopted cub with shining eyes.

Lu Xiuran knew that what he said was what the little fairy liked to hear. Seeing her intently looking at herself, a smile appeared on his face.