30

Chapter 30

Chu Chu held her smart cub, and suddenly remembered Meow Star's little orange.

On Little Tachibana's third birthday, Uncle Big Orange made a small four-story cake with fish and shrimp and gave it to Little Tangerine as a birthday present.

She remembers it clearly. Because the fish and shrimp that make the cake are not farmed, they are all caught by her swimming into the deep sea, pure natural seafood from the depths of the sea.

Chu Chu's little head turned around, thinking that since she could contract a fish pond to sell seafood on the earth, then she could also export the seafood from the earth to Meow Star.

Meow Xing's uncles and aunts love seafood, and the canned fish made by Xiu Ran's brother is so delicious, they will definitely like it.

If she sells these canned fish to Meow's uncles and aunts, she will earn interstellar coins.

Chu Chu thought of the group of sick cubs in the orphanage.

When she earns interstellar coins, she can buy a healing capsule and body repair liquid for the earth cubs, and the cubs will not be abandoned because of physical diseases.

The more Chu Chu thought about it, the more excited she became, she was really smart, she was indeed the smartest mermaid cub.

"Mom, mom," Chu Chu turned around and hugged his mother's leg, "Can you open a shop on the interstellar network to sell canned fish made by brother Xiuran?" Meow Star's uncles and aunts will definitely like it, and you can earn a lot of interstellar coins if you sell it. Chu

Yu, who was still standing in a daze, heard the words of his baby fish, and "heh": "Open an interstellar online store to sell canned fish?"

"Yes, yes," Chu Chu tilted his little head, "You can earn interstellar coins by selling canned fish."

Chu Yu finally came back to his senses.

Looking at her baby fish's excited little face, her head turned a corner.

Yes, this canned fish tastes so good, the group of seafood lovers on the meow star, and every meal must have seafood meow, I will definitely like it.

Not only Meow Star, but also the inhabitants of other planets will surely fall in love with this canned fish.

Anyway, the human cubs adopted by her baby fish are responsible for canning the fish, and the burden of raising fish also falls on her baby fish and human cubs, and she doesn't have to do anything.

She only needs to lie down and move her fingers, open an interstellar online store, and use invisible express aircraft to deliver orders when she has orders, and she can earn interstellar coins lying down.

Chu Yu was happy, and the whole fish was happy, as if he heard the sound of his own fish heart singing.

She bent down, touched the head of her baby fish with a happy face, touched it over and over again with pity, and said: "Okay, mother opened a shop on the interstellar network for the cubs to sell canned fish." Cub, you are your mother's favorite little baby, what the cub wants to do, mother supports. "

Cub, as long as you can make money lying down, your mother will support you."

Chu Yu looked at his precious fish and remembered what the old fish in the clan said.

Sure enough, the old fish swam more than she slept in, and they really didn't lie to her. Give birth to less eugenics, give birth to an excellent cub and have a happy life, and Yusheng lies down and wins.