52

Chapter 52

Pei Hang held her hand and looked calm: "What happened?"

Looking at the tangled look of the fish in the house, the words of the police just now sounded in his ears -

"The food of children in kindergarten has been given a strange substance. At present, of all the children, only four children, Chu Chu, Lu Xiuran, Chi Cheng and Chu Ziyao, have not fainted. But the hospital test results showed that the four children, and the children who fainted, also had that strange substance on them. Briefly

explaining the situation, the police also called out the monitoring of the kindergarten kitchen in recent times.

"Unfortunately, there was always a time every day some time ago, the monitoring in the kitchen and outside the kitchen failed, and it was preliminarily determined that the suspect who drugged deliberately sabotaged the surveillance."

Pei Hang's original nonchalant look was slightly startled after listening to the policeman's words.

This situation is very similar to what happened to his fish and small balls before.

Pei Hang remembered the man who had just stood with his fish and suspected of throwing them into the sea.

He said that he was acquaintance with the man.

"Pei Hang." Chu Yu swallowed twice in his throat and looked at the cub's father.

She kept thinking and thinking in her little head, trying to think of what kind of excuse to find in order to hide the fact that she was not human, and to be able to tell the cub's father clearly and clearly, so that he could help deal with this matter.

Pei Hang listened to his fish words, instantly returned to his senses, and looked down at her.

Chu Yu met the cub's father's cold eyes, and the fish heart trembled.

"That, Pei Hang," Chu Yu hummed, "If I accidentally get involved in something strange, will you, will you help me?"

She said, looking at the cub father with longing and anticipation.

Pei Hang thought she was talking about the coma of the kindergarten children.

He nodded calmly.

Chu Yu saw him nodding, and his heart relaxed slightly. She touched the little head of her baby fish, coughed lightly, looked at the cub's father and said, "Do you remember the last time you lived with me in the restaurant staff dormitory?" Her sister had cancer some time ago and wondered why she suddenly recovered within a month.

In

the end, her eyes fluttered slightly, avoiding the eyes of the cub father.

Pei Hang raised his eyebrows lightly, but he didn't expect that what she said was completely unrelated.

Looking at the fish at home, his eyes dodging, and his appearance of being a thief, he thought of Chu Yu's peculiar ability.

Pei Hang: "Remember.

"That is, because Sister Du Xinxin suddenly recovered from her body, it seems that it caused a great sensation, and many doctors at home and abroad came over, saying that they were going to have a meeting to study," Chu Yu whispered, "In the middle of the night that day, I, I went to the hospital for some very special, very special reasons."

Pei Hang waited for her words.

Chu Yu said halfway, and his voice became smaller and smaller. Fortunately, her fish face is now very thick, otherwise she would not even be able to speak.