62

Chapter 62

Debt collection?

Rat Tian's eyes were slightly confused, what debt did he and Chu Yu have to collect?

Psychologically puzzled, Rat Tian asked directly: "What debt to collect?"

Chu Yu was thinking about the 100 million, and when he heard Rat Tian's words, he subconsciously said: "100 million."

"A hundred million?" Rat Tian's face was surprised.

Why didn't he know when he and Chu Yu still had a debt of 100 million and confiscated it?

Rat Tian raised his hand, gently touched the newly grown pinch of prickly hairs on his head, and asked puzzled: "When is this debt?" Why am I not impressed at all? Hearing

Rat Tian's words, Chu Yu returned to his senses.

She glanced at the scumbag rat, and immediately said with a straight face: "How can you forget such an important matter?" Rat

Tian became more and more puzzled.

"That human cub, Lu Xiuran." Chu Yu reminded.

Hearing the three words "Lu Xiuran", Rat Tian's heart shrank. After all, he had been paid to kill this human cub.

And his current boss, Chu Yu's baby daughter, has adopted this human cub.

Rat Tian didn't understand what Chu Yu meant, and asked cautiously: "Lu Xiuran owes you 100 million?"

Chu Yu glared at him.

What a stupid scumbag, she reminded so clearly that he couldn't pick up her words.

Chu Yu: "Didn't you say that Lu Xiuran's father and stepmother once gave you a hundred million to deal with Lu Xiuran?" Listening

to Chu Yu's old story again, Rat Tian felt that his scalp was numb, and quickly said: "Yes, but this thing didn't work, so in the end they also paid me tens of millions." What

? Those two scumbags actually gave Rat Tian tens of millions? Oh, such generous scum, why don't you let her meet first.

Originally, he only wanted to get hundreds of thousands from the two scumbags, but now listening to the scumbags, Chu Yu felt that his pattern was too small.

At least pit from those two slag ... Let's make a million.

500,000 to her precious cub and Lu Xiuran, she took 500,000 to pay off the debt, how perfect.

Thinking of the income of 500,000 yuan soon, Chu Yu's eyes stared at the scumbag rat, learning the appearance of the cub's father, and said meaningfully: "Lu Xiuran's father and stepmother have done such a lack of morality, how can you easily let it go?" Lu Xiuran's mental loss fee, they always have to pay something. Rat

Tianlen shook.

After he quickly went through Chu Yu's words in his mind, the corners of his mouth twitched.

Talking about debt collection, Lu Xiuran's mental loss fee, in the end, it has made such a big bend, this fish wants to make some money from Lu Xiuran's father and stepmother.

Rat Tian looked at the fish in front of him, saw that she showed a creepy expression that he couldn't guess again, his heart tightened, and he was once again glad that he knew the time and became a subordinate of this fish instead of going against her.

Rat Tian straightened his waist and said with a serious face: "You are right, these two people have done such a lack of morality, they really can't let it go easily, and they have to lose money."