33

Chapter 33

Coming out of the personnel office of the restaurant, Chu Yu was still ignorant and looked suspicious.

She spread out the two lists in her hand, with tears in her eyes, and silently and silently counted three more times.

There's nothing wrong, there's really nothing wrong. After counting back and forth six times, the cruel truth was right in front of her, and she really really owed the restaurant a seven-figure debt.

Seven, seven figures.

Chu Yu's head is confused, she has such a salary of 10,000 yuan a month, when will she pay back? When will she get rid of her identity as a debt fish, become an innocent fish, and bring her baby cub back to Aqua Blue Star?

Thinking of the baby cubs, Chu Yu thought of the fish ponds contracted by the cubs.

She whispered to herself, "Cub, Mother depends on your fish pond."

As she spoke, the fish wiped her face sourly, shaking open the debt slip covered with the three grand seals of the restaurant, and the fish's face was hot and red.

Just now, the young lady said that the cub's father already knew about this and was waiting for her to go over to understand the situation. No face, in front of the cub father, she really lost her face.

Walking out of the restaurant, Chu Yu looked up at the sky.

The sky in Beijing City is very blue, and the sun is just right, she shook her head and sighed: "Such good weather, in the future, my debted fish will not have the time and mood to enjoy it properly."

In order to save money, the lazy Chu Yu was stuffed all the way, riding a shared bicycle with a heavy face, and hummed to the downstairs of Pei's Mansion.

It's so tiring to ride a bicycle.

Chu Yu pouted and raised his hand to touch his stomach. After riding hard, she was hungry again.

As soon as the feeling of "hunger" came out, Chu Yu immediately shook his head. No, no, no, she's not hungry, not hungry at all.

After collecting his mood, Chu Yu glanced at the golden signboard of Pei's Mansion, raised his feet and walked inside.

It was completely different from the joyful mood she had for the first time here, which made Chu Yu feel that there was a thousand pounds under her feet, and every step she took seemed to be trampling on her few remaining fish faces.

But what can be done? Who let her not control her mouth?

Chu Yu grinded, like a little turtle, moving forward little by little. Thinking of her cub father, she felt hopeless.

"Chu Yu?"

Hearing someone call her, Chu Yu subconsciously looked up and saw the young girl who took her to the cub's father's office when she came over last time.

The young girl's name is Chu Orange Orange and she is one of the secretaries of Pei's president's secretariat.

Chu Chengcheng's eyes were shining as he stared at Chu Yu's face, and trotted forward in a few steps: "You are finally here."

Chu Yu nodded sadly: "Yes, I'm here again." Came

with a debt of all his body.

She's such a miserable fish.

Chu Orange Orange, who was extremely resilient, was really reluctant to take his gaze off Chu Yu's face. However, this is Mr. Pei's little girlfriend, Mr. Pei is waiting, and she is reluctant to give up.