28

Chapter 28

Chu Yu was originally planning to mobilize her lazy little head again to find a reason to refuse the cub's father's forced marriage. Suddenly heard his words, a strange "huh" sound, blinked his eyes twice.

She was afraid that because she resisted the forced marriage of her cub's father, a young fish had auditory hallucinations.

Chu Yu's tone was slightly anxious, and he asked uncertainly: "What did you say?"

Pei Hang looked down at Chu Yu's face, and that strange emotion gradually surged up.

He was never timid in negotiating in business. Now facing Chu Yu, he just wants to kiss the woman who has already given birth to him, and he actually feels nervous.

The back began to tingle faintly.

Pei Hang tried to restrain the look on his face, making him look as calm as usual.

He repeated again in a low voice: "Can I kiss you?" The

second time she listened to the cub's father's words, Chu Yu finally heard clearly, it wasn't her young auditory hallucinations, the cub's father really didn't say anything about marriage.

He did not force her into marriage.

Chu Yu's tangled face changed instantly, his eyebrows were dyed with smiles, and the worried fish heart was relaxed, and even the little head that was ready to start returned to its previous lazy appearance.

As long as the cub's father doesn't force marriage to scare her.

Chu Yu looked at the cub's father: "It turns out that you want to kiss me."

She spun her head around, thinking about what had happened.

Even if her memory is erased, the cub father is still the same as four years ago, doing things to make her fish anxious for him.

Now this scene, the sentence asked by the cub's father, she is very, very familiar.

Four years ago, she racked her brains and resorted to all kinds of schemes, and the whole fish was almost ruined before she chased her cub father. On the first day of confirming the relationship, the cub's father was also like now, his face was cold, and he asked in a low tone if he could kiss her.

Not only kissing this matter, but on the day she got the college acceptance letter, she happily prepared to do something with the cub's father to carry a baby fish, and he also asked her opinion first.

That night, the cub's father also had a cold and indifferent voice, and said with a very serious expression that he would be good to her for the rest of his life, and asked her if she would like to give herself to him.

Chu Yu was anxious.

It's all this time, she is so active as a fish, the cub father can actually endure, saying these irrelevant words, it's too wasteful of time.

Thinking of the past, Chu Yu was inexplicably in a good mood.

She smiled and looked up at her cub father, whose personality remained unchanged after many years.

Pei Hang saw Chu Yu's face full of joy, and his face was slightly stunned.

In his memory, he was still single until now, and being in love was his blind spot. For areas he has never been involved in and has no experience, Pei Hang has always been cautious.

He didn't understand Chu Yu's intention at this moment, whether he agreed or disagreed with him to kiss her.

Pei Hang endured the agitation in his heart: "Chu Yu, I..."