49

Chapter 49

She couldn't wait to share the good news with her cub father, and wanted to tell her cub father how smart she was, but she simply said a few words and earned more than 800,000.

Heck, she's really a genius fish.

Chu Yu was both happy and proud, only thinking that she was the smartest fish.

Chu Yu smiled and bent his eyes: "How is it?" Am I awesome? The

cub's father must not have imagined that she could earn more than 800,000 yuan so easily, right? Also, who else could make that much money with a few simple words, with some pills made from discarded hair?

She is simply a role model and hope for fish.

Pei Hang glanced casually and saw the amount of 870,000 on Chu Yu's account, and his brows furrowed even tighter.

He thought of the man just now. Could it be that the man gave the money to the stupid fish in the family?

Pei Hang gently put his arm around her waist and asked in a low voice, "Where did the money come from?"

"Earned it." Chu Yu said of course.

As for the grudge between her and the scumbag, she managed to get the scumbag to work for her for free, and she didn't plan to tell the cub father.

Chu Yu grabbed the cuffs of the cub's father's hand and said, "I met an acquaintance and sold him what he needed, and I made more than 800,000 yuan. Satoshi not smart?

Looking at her excited eyebrows, listening to the pride and joy implied in her voice, Pei Hang's heart also softened a little, and said: "Well, you are very powerful and smart.

After he

finished speaking, he casually asked: "The acquaintance you are talking about, is the man who was just with you?"

Chu Yu didn't expect the cub's father to see the scumbag, and she blinked: "Yes, it's the person just now."

Pei Hang collected the emotions in his eyes and reminded: "Chu Chu and Lu Xiuran have been kidnapped before, and the man who has just been with you has a major suspicion.

He said the events of that time succinctly.

Chu Yu listened with a slight expression, the scumbag rat actually kidnapped the cubs, and how many of their cubs were thrown into the sea?

The first thought that flashed in her heart was, so angry, she didn't take advantage of this matter and squeeze some scumbag's money.

A few seconds later, after reacting to what the cub's father said, Chu Yu's brows frowned.

Scumbags actually dare to kidnap cubs and throw them into the sea?

Chu Yu thought about it, and felt that the scum rat, a man who loved to cry and was as small as the eye of a needle, did not dare to attack the cub, and he would definitely run away when he saw it.

In other words, the target that the scumbag rat wanted to kill was Lu Xiuran and their cubs, or one of them. What's going on with this rat, actually trying to kill the earth cubs? There must be no deep hatred between them.

This act of scumbags is illegal on earth, and you will be caught and imprisoned.

Chu Yu whispered, "I'll ask him for clarification." Remembering

this in her heart, when Chu Yu and the cub's father found the cub in the hospital, they saw the cub's father communicating with the police, and she sneaked out with the cub in her arms.