57

Chapter 57

Chu Yu stood in place in a daze, stayed for a while, and then tentatively stretched out his feet forward. As a result, as soon as she took two steps, her body couldn't help shaking, and her head became more and more dizzy.

What to do? She seems to be drunk on QAQ.

Chu Yu's first reaction was to take out his mobile phone from his hand bag and prepare to call the cub's father.

It's just that she just unlocked her phone, and in her dizzy head popped out that the cub's father just said, not allowing her to drink.

Chu Yu immediately put the phone back.

Chu Yu muttered, "I can't call, otherwise I will be caught by the cub's father and secretly drinking."

She leaned against the wall and slowly moved toward the door.

The more time passed, not only did her head feel dizzy, but her body also began to heat up. It turned out that she really couldn't drink alcohol, so she became like this after a small drink.

Chu Yu thought in a daze, seeing that the whole fish was about to move to the door, but the door of the box was suddenly opened from the outside.

She glared at the people who came in, drunkenness slowing her fish nerves a little. When someone came to stop in front of her, she didn't react.

"Did you drink?"

The low and familiar voice startled Chu Yu, and his face raised his head in panic.

Pei Hang didn't know how much wine Chu Yu could drink.

According to his record in the notebook four years ago, Chu Yu secretly drank fruit wine before getting drunk, and he specially let the waiter take the smallest wine glass.

Now it seems that this fish belongs to the "one cup of drunk" physique.

Pei Hang saw that her cheeks were red, and raised his hand to gently probe her cheeks, the temperature was too high.

Chu Yu subconsciously rubbed his palm twice, and only after rubbing did he react, the person who entered the box was the cub's father.

She reflexively stood up straight, waved her hand obediently, and began to explain in a soft voice: "No, don't misunderstand, I didn't drink."

She burped as soon as she finished speaking.

Chu Yu stared at his eyes in fright and raised his hand to cover his mouth.

Pei Hang: "Didn't drink?

His gaze slowly moved to the coffee table in the private room, the already empty shot glass.

Chu Yu listened to the cub's father's words, nodded stupidly, followed his gaze with a slow response, and saw the small wine glass that was already empty.

Chu Yu: ... QAQ。

Did she do something bad and get caught again?

Pei Hang still asked lightly: "Really didn't drink?"

Chu Yu glanced at the cub father, looked away and hummed, just didn't answer his question.

She raised her hand to cover her forehead: "My head is so dizzy."

Saying that, she threw herself straight into the cub's father's arms, rubbing in his arms and arching randomly: "The head is dizzy, the eyes are dizzy, and the whole body is dizzy."

Pei Hang was afraid that she really had an accident because she drank a glass of wine, held her face, and was relieved to see the weakness flashing in her eyes.