29

Chapter 29

Thinking of the cub's father's unique skill in making food, Chu Yu licked his lips: "Cub, your father will also cook a lot of delicacies, he is really a human who can raise fish."

Chu

Chu smelled the aroma of roasted meat and swallowed his saliva.

Her eyes were straight: "Mom, it turns out that Dad is so difficult, then Dad must be a good father." She

had been on Earth for so long, and her father had never cooked her fragrant food. Prepare less food for her every day, she can't eat enough, she has to rely on nutrition to feed her hunger.

Chu Chu turned his little face to look at his mother.

As soon as her mother came to find her, her father made fragrant food for her. So she can eat delicious meat, and she also has the credit of her mother.

The two fish smelled the fragrance and touched the stomach of "purring".

When Pei Hang came over with two small plates of prepared roast meat, he was greeted by a large and a small burning gaze.

Chu Yu stretched his head anxiously: "Are you done?"

Chu

Chu also stretched out his little head, and his nose kept sniffing hard.

Pei Hang sat down opposite the two fish and put two small plates of roasted meat on the table.

Looking at the skin roasted into charred yellow meat, Chu Yu knew how delicious it could be to bite it down.

She hurriedly said, "I'll try the taste first."

She picked up a piece of roasted meat with chopsticks and threw it into her mouth.

Chu Chu couldn't use chopsticks, she took a small fork, forked a piece of meat and put it in her mouth.

After that, the two fish stopped talking at all, and just buried their heads in eating. The two small plates of roasted meat were small, and they quickly finished it.

After eating the barbecue, the two fish followed Pei Hang, one big and one small stuck to him.

Chu Chu ate the meat and said happily: "Daddy dad, you're so good, the barbecue is really fragrant, you're such a good dad."

After Chu Yu finished eating the roasted meat, he was nibbling on a roasted corn, and said vaguely: "Yes, he is really a person who can raise fish and fish."

Pei Hang saw that they were eating urgently, and the sides of their cheeks were dirty. He picked up the handkerchief and helped the small one wipe his face, and helped the big one wipe it, his expression serious and gentle.

Pei's mother instructed the housekeeper to sort out the clutter in the small attic, and she held a locked notebook in her hand.

Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling windows in the villa, she first saw Chu Yu and Chu Chu glued to Pei Hang's side.

The more I look at Pei's mother, the more I like it.

Oh, her son is silent, and his vision of finding a daughter-in-law is really good.

Pei's mother turned her gaze, looking at her usually cold face, asking him to find a daughter-in-law to marry, he said that he wasted energy, like a son who wanted his life, this will not only personally roast meat for his wife and daughter, but also help his wife and daughter wipe their faces and mouths, and the look on her face is so gentle that she smiled crookedly.