26

Chapter 26

Chu Chu glared at his father in shock.

She didn't promise to help her father dominate her mother, how could she agree to this kind of thing? Dad and mom sleep, then she will be like Little Orange, sleeping on a cold bed by herself, without a fragrant and soft mother, without a mother telling bedtime stories, and without a mother sleeping and getting up.

She thought about her lonely cub lying in bed, and she felt really pitiful.

Chu Chu covered her mouth, her little head shook her head in resistance, and showed with her actions that she would never help this favor, her mother was hers, and she couldn't be occupied by her father.

Pei Hang is also not in a hurry.

He sat in front of the dressing table in the house with the little danzi, helping the little danzi smooth the messy hair little by little.

Chu Chu stared at his father closely, and did not forget to emphasize: "Daddy dad, I won't help you." You're an adult, you can't rob the cub's mother. Smoothing

the last slightly upturned hair on the little danzi's head, Pei Hang held the little tuanzi in his arms and raised it a little higher: "Isn't Chu Chu the cub who listens to his mother the most?" Hearing

that her father suspected that she did not listen to her mother, Chu Chu glared anxiously.

She said angrily: "Chu Chu listens to his mother the most, Chu Chu is the cub who listens to his mother the most, dad, don't talk nonsense."

Pei Hang: "Since Chu Chu is the cub who listens to her mother the most, then her mother taught Chu Chu to keep her promises, why didn't Chu Chu listen?"

Chu

Chu said anxiously: "Listen, listen, I listen to my mother, I am a good cub who keeps my promise." Looking

at Xiao Tuanzi's anxious appearance, Pei Hang remembered that Chu Yu was anxious to echo his expression just now, and his cold and hard eyebrows were a little soft.

Pei Hang continued to paraphrase Xiao Tuanzi's words: "Dad knows that Chu Chu is the cub who listens to his mother the most, so he asked Chu Chu to help his father and let his mother agree to his father staying here." Because this is what Chu Chu once promised his father, and it was Chu Chu's promise to his father.

Looking at the little tuanzi's little face that had been tangled and wrinkled, Pei Hang did not have the slightest sense of guilt in coaxing the child.

He touched Xiao Tuanzi's head: "Chu Chu listens to his mother so much, he will definitely help his father, right?" Chu

Chu's heart has been entangled into a small group, her little head is a little unable to turn, she always feels that what her father said is wrong, but she thinks about it, and she doesn't think that there is a problem.

What Dad said was right, she did promise Dad to help Dad and not let Mom abandon Dad again.

Dad said that she was the cub who listened to her mother the most, and yes, she was indeed the cub who listened to her mother the most.

Chu Chu looked at his father blankly.

What Dad said was correct, but why, she just felt that something was wrong?

Chu Chu didn't understand, but he only felt that she was really difficult.

She wants to do her father's favor and be a cub who listens to her mother. However, she didn't want to sleep alone with a cub.