39

Chapter 39

Chu Yu: "???

She was so shocked that the whole fish exploded and shivered.

What's going on? What the hell is going on? Why would cub dad say such things? Why could he guess that she just wanted to conceive a baby fish?

A bunch of doubts flashed in Chu Yu's head, and at this moment she was surprised and frightened by the cub's father's affirmative tone.

However, as a fish, even if the real purpose is guessed by the cub's father, she still chooses to be meticulous.

Anyway, the cub father has no evidence that she just wanted a baby.

After figuring this out, Chu Yu's face was so shocked that his facial features were almost blurred, and gradually, little by little, returned to normal.

Chu Yu shook his head solemnly, his fish face was very serious, and he said awe-inspiringly: "How is this possible?" Who did you listen to? This dregs and destroys the fish... I will never do anything human.

After

that, she raised her hand uncontrollably and touched her white tender and slippery fish face.

Very good oh, the temperature on the face is very normal, there is no heat and red from lying.

After thinking of something, Chu Yuyu's heart was inexplicably sour.

Since meeting her cub's father, how many times has she told lies, big and small? At first, she also ordered a fish face, blushing and neck red. But now, she can actually lie without changing her face.

Chu Yuyu was sad and couldn't help sighing. It seems that she is no longer the simple fish she was back then, and she is almost driven crazy by her cub father.

When Pei Hang said that Chu Yu used him as a tool man to carry cubs, there was still a trace of hope left in his heart, and it was his guess that something was wrong.

After all, the memories he vaguely remembered and all kinds of facts showed that in his relationship with Chu Yu four years ago, he was a completely unprincipled "love brain". He is so good to his fish, and the fish must like his own.

But when he said the words "Pregnant cub tool man", Pei Hang looked at his family's fish with his own eyes, his face was full of shock, and he looked like a big secret had been discovered. Then, the look of his fish kept changing from "doubt, disbelief, and firmness".

Until this moment, her face became serious, and she began to talk serious nonsense again.

This stupid fish, probably not knowing that she can't hide her emotions at all, all the thoughts will appear on her face at a glance.

Pei Hang stroked his forehead, and he couldn't tell what he felt at the moment.

Angry? Just now, there was indeed anger in his heart, but that anger came and went quickly. When Chu Yu stood up on tiptoe and kissed him, he disappeared completely.

Perhaps, he had already guessed Chu Yu's purpose in his heart.

After all, Chu Yu didn't even remember his name, and only regarded him as a tool for raw fish cubs, everything was reasonable and in line with the character of his fish.

Pei Hang figured everything out, but emotionally he was still faintly unacceptable, he would be so thoroughly scumbagged.

Thinking that Chu Yu is not a person, she is a mermaid, and then think that she and Xiaodanzi are pregnant with something that can make the monitoring malfunction... Magical ability, Pei Hang's expression became more and more heavy.